Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

AQMP

Former BBC racing commentator Julian Wilson aged 73.

Shamrock Shore

AZOffaly

What????? No way! It's good to talk? that Bob? Who framed Roger Rabbit? Ah shite.

AQMP

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 30, 2014, 01:45:22 PM
What????? No way! It's good to talk? that Bob? Who framed Roger Rabbit? Ah shite.

Fraid so, Bob Hoskins has died aged 71.  He retired from acting two years ago due to Parkinson's Disease.  The Long Good Friday was one of my favourite films back in the day.

ziggysego

Too bad, I enjoyed him. A good honest actor. RIP Bob.
Testing Accessibility

AZOffaly

Quote from: ziggysego on April 30, 2014, 01:55:45 PM
Too bad, I enjoyed him. A good honest actor. RIP Bob.

Is that an oxymoron?

mouview

Also Vujadin Boskov, Serbian who managed a plethora of clubs on the continent including Real Madrid, AS Roma and Napoli and who led Sampdoria to their only Serie A title.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

BennyCake

Sad to hear about Bob Hoskins. Didn't realise he had Parkinson's.

AZOffaly

The times of London are reporting that Peaches Geldof died of a heroin overdose. Very sad. Her youngest lad was playing away beside the body when she was found. Horrific to think about, but that means she probably shot up when he was with her. That's unreal and tragic. When her mother died, apparently the 4 year old daughter was with her.

All of a Sludden

Nigel Stepney, the former Ferrari mechanic at the heart of the 2007 "spy-gate" scandal, has died in a road accident, aged 56.
Stepney was sentenced in Italy to 20 months in prison after being found guilty of sabotage, industrial espionage and sporting fraud.
He was run over by a lorry after stopping on the hard shoulder of the M20 in Kent and getting out of his van.
The accident happened at about 01:30 BST on Friday, Kent Police said.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

andoireabu

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 01, 2014, 09:48:47 AM
The times of London are reporting that Peaches Geldof died of a heroin overdose. Very sad. Her youngest lad was playing away beside the body when she was found. Horrific to think about, but that means she probably shot up when he was with her. That's unreal and tragic. When her mother died, apparently the 4 year old daughter was with her.
Was talking about this earlier in the house with others.  If she overdosed on heorine after what happened to her mother then it is hard to have sympathy.  At some point in her life she had the choice to say "yes" or "no" to it and made her choice based on what she knew.  To have maybe done it in front of a child who could have messed around with the paraphernalia after the event is another matter.  Not a massive fan of Bob but in this case he is the person I would think about the most after the children.  They aren't to blame for what happened but will have to live with it for the rest of their days.
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!