Who will win Sam?

Started by Put Up That Flag, August 08, 2015, 10:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Straight forward question,  who is best placed to win Sam this year?

Kerry
10 (28.6%)
Dublin
7 (20%)
Mayo
18 (51.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Put Up That Flag

Lets see how many can pick out the winning team

Captain Obvious

Not going to allow those from Tyrone to vote Tyrone?

Wildweasel74

great voting system, continue lol

blanketattack

Tyrone were 4th favourite to win Sam at the semifinal stage in '03. Ditto Armagh in 02, Galway in 98, Down in 91, etc.

heffo

Sidney

Quote from: blanketattack on August 08, 2015, 10:37:44 PM
Tyrone were 4th favourite to win Sam at the semifinal stage in '03. Ditto Armagh in 02, Galway in 98, Down in 91, etc.
Dublin were fourth favourites in 2013.

Shrewdness

Imo, it's Mayo's All Ireland to lose now. I believe they will power their way past a Dublin team who have beaten nothing but a bunch of rubbish so far this summer.. Kerry have looked good as well beating nothing. Who would rule out Tyrone doing a job on Kerry? Stranger things have happened. This, i believe, is the year when Mayo will make history and bridge a 64 year gap.

J70

Quote from: blanketattack on August 08, 2015, 10:37:44 PM

There is no way in hell Tyrone were behind Donegal in the betting in 2003.

J70

Syferus

Quote from: Shrewdness on August 08, 2015, 10:54:09 PM
Imo, it's Mayo's All Ireland to lose now. I believe they will power their way past a Dublin team who have beaten nothing but a bunch of rubbish so far this summer.. Kerry have looked good as well beating nothing. Who would rule out Tyrone doing a job on Kerry? Stranger things have happened. This, i believe, is the year when Mayo will make history and bridge a 64 year gap.

Mayo have looked good beating nothing too. Impossible to call this one.

muppet

Quote from: heffo on August 08, 2015, 10:39:10 PM
Mayo's year gan dabht

Hard to know. There are strong rumours that Kerry are developing kamikaze seagulls to deal with either BB or Aidan O'Sé. They will test these seagulls out on Sean Kavanagh first and see if refs give him frees. If not, expect to see seagulls dive bombing either the Dublin or Mayo full forward lines in the final.

Apparently this happened after a man dived into the water, when out of nowhere, a kamikaze seagull, possibly thinking it was Sean Kavanagh, attacked him twice: http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0804/719123-seagull-attack-kerry/

A swimmer reportedly needed tetanus shots after being attacked by a seagull in the sea at Fenit in Co Kerry last week.

The attack took place last Tuesday afternoon.

Medical attention was needed, senior county council officers have confirmed.

The gull swooped on the man, believed to be a visitor to the area, and returned a second time, even though the swimmer was trying to resist the bird.

The man beat the gull away, but it drew blood from his hand.

Lifeguards directed him to the emergency department at Kerry General Hospital, where he is understood to have received tetanus shots.
MWWSI 2017

redcard

Only the Munster Leinster or Connaught champions will be allowed to win Sam everyone knows that

stew

Quote from: heffo on August 08, 2015, 10:39:10 PM
Mayo's year gan dabht

I for one would love to see that, those poor players and fans have suffered enough.

It would mean so much to the county given their history, Oh the green and red of Mayo.................................................. )
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ONeill

Oh we all love Mayo. Lovely lovely Mayo.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Rossfan

Quote from: redcard on August 08, 2015, 11:19:52 PM
Only the Munster Leinster or Connaught champions will be allowed to win Sam everyone knows that
No such place as "Connaught" >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM