The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joxer

Quote from: beer baron on October 26, 2010, 02:21:25 PM
Fools wildcat worth an e/w bet at punchestown iv been told.

Good Call!!

Winner at 8-1

armagho9

Quote from: beer baron on October 26, 2010, 11:16:36 AM
Pun 5.15 centennial e/w if you can get an e/w price.Expect the favourite to be the only one that will cause it trouble!

thought he was going to romp home 2f out.  Ran very green in last bit which cost it.  Apparently was 40-1 and 33s earlier

beer baron

Cheltenian wasn't too fond of the whip  :-[, seemed like he pulled when he got a wee slap!

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: beer baron on October 26, 2010, 08:13:43 PM
Cheltenian wasn't too fond of the whip  :-[, seemed like he pulled when he got a wee slap!

Jamie Codd rode Fogarty to sleep. He was too busy showing off with his arse in the air instead of getting the race won. Had he kicked earlier, he'd have won with a bit to spare.

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on October 26, 2010, 01:12:48 PM
Trappy little card. Zagman appeals e/w in the second maiden hurdle.

Ride out to the line Russell ffs! Looks a winner in waiting anyway. Have a feeling that p2p bumper was very good last year. I can't wait for Last Instalment to reappear. He looked like an absolute galloping machine.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

beer baron

Ah dont say that Dh i feel bad enough as it is,im stilll in nice profit today but would've been huge if he won  :'(

bcarrier

Missed the races but saw the betfair commentary afterwards ...Russell outrode andy mac earlier according to reports but gave up a bit handy in this one .

Jamie Codd got Character Building to win...

Donnellys Hollow

Jamie Codd is a legend. I'd have him ahead of any other amateur riding and we've plenty of top class lads at the moment - JT McNamara, Robbie McNamara, Derek O'Connor, Corky Carroll, Mikey O'Connor.

Joxer

Donnellys Hollow

Nothing really standing out at the moment.

Both Noble Prince and Pointilliste are too short. Saludos looks an e/w bet to nothing at 5s but I'll probably keep my powder dry for the weekend.

beer baron

Money piling on Alanit (Curleys) 8.40 Kempton,jus got 6's but its only 4's now  think and will surely get shorter

beer baron

And Codd does it again,this time to my joy  ;D

Muzz

Quote from: beer baron on October 27, 2010, 01:10:15 PM
Money piling on Alanit (Curleys) 8.40 Kempton,jus got 6's but its only 4's now  think and will surely get shorter

I just got texted from mate who works for this stable to plump for this.  Coming in all the time!  Took a small risk on it.

Donnellys Hollow

Tell Massini makes his chasing debut in the 4.20 at Stratford tomorrow. Potentially one to follow for the staying novice chases this winter.

beer baron

RealSpiritof98

Too much money for it, sucked in myself, Curley the gangster strikes again.