The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Family guy

You know the old saying sure if your not first your last

beer baron

Anyone got a winner for today?Oh ay anyone see goldikova yesterday?What a machine she is!

beer baron

Got word for stephens green this evening at leopardstown.Also been told soorah will make it a hat trick in 3.50 and the only thing that can beat darej at 2.20 is the ground,if the ground is worse than good at post time stay away he needs quick ground!

boojangles

Could you narrow it down to one Baron?

beer baron

The lad that gave me stephens green is a big hitter and ones i get  from him near always win.The other lad knows haggas and thats what haggas thinks are the chances for both so.... i've gonne pretty big on stephens green personally,and have it in a double with soorah!Gonna stay away from the other!

Muzz

Darej won 1/2, Soorah 2nd at 6/4

winsamsoon

Swerved that Stephens Green thank f**k
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

beer baron

You were  wise brother!Thats 2 big burnings ive got off bolgers horses in last 2 months or so   >:( ,back to the fivers each way im thinking!sorry if anyone lost money.

the greatest jockey

former bolger horse chabal out tomoro..not been good enough at the top level but surely good enough to win a condition stakes tomoro night at haydock

Lecale2

Quote from: beer baron on August 05, 2010, 08:39:05 PM
You were  wise brother!Thats 2 big burnings ive got off bolgers horses in last 2 months or so   >:( ,back to the fivers each way im thinking!sorry if anyone lost money.

Come & goes.

Donnellys Hollow

Profound Beauty for Melbourne after tonight?

I think she has a better chance of winning it than Rite Of Passage. She'll probably be looked upon more leniently by the handicapper and you need a bit of flat speed to win over there as Media Puzzle and Vintage Crop showed. I don't think a horse that sees out 2m5 at the Cheltenham festival has those kind of gears.

I suspect DK will aim Rite Of Passage at one of the big mid-winter 2 mile hurdles after the Irish Leger to see if he's good enough for the Champion Hurdle. He's also got Casual Conquest though who has been gelded and will be schooled over timber in the next few weeks. Not sure if Moyglare still have him or if Smurfitt or Lambe have bought him.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

bridge fan

chabal  2nd lucky enough i missed the race and saved myself a few quid

Catch the high ball

Sorry didn't post earlier. Got word for Smokey Joe Joe in the bumper at Downpatrick, the money is coming for him. Good source. I put £20 on the nose at 4-1. This could be a good start for the Cheltenham 2011 fund!
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

bigfrank

few winners for ya all 2day

2.10 redcar Najoum 10/11 will win but sorry about the short price

4.10 redcar Miami Gator 11/8 won last few days out..will complete hatrick 2day

2.50 leicester Blue Noodles

4.45 curragh Pencil Hill

enjoy ur winnings all

Catch the high ball

High Talk - each-way in the next at Downpatrick.
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010