what chances does he give it

Candyman

he says its gonna win Bomber...

Lady GAA GAA

Illustrious Blue in the 710 at Sandown

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on May 27, 2010, 06:24:59 PM

Illustrius blue, reminds me of a certain Harps corner back.

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on May 27, 2010, 06:30:38 PM
Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on May 27, 2010, 06:24:59 PM

Illustrius blue, reminds me of a certain Harps corner back.

Dont think he was trying to win, sat at the back, pushed him to mid division, looked like a chance, dropped him to the back again, then came home quick for 4th.

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Donnellys Hollow

Jan Vermeer now favourite for Epsom after St Nicholas Abbey apparently worked poorly on the gallops this morning. Very interesting to see which one Johnny ends up choosing. Time for a hedge methinks.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

beer baron

I think nows the time to get onto st. nick,ive a feeling hell impress in his runout next week and will shorten again  ;)

the greatest jockey

agreed, could be an aob ploy to increase the odds for the owners.

anyone see findlay charged for laying his own horses, he'd try and get with murder findlay-crook

adevvabr

I think findlay only layed his horse for a fraction of what he'd already backed it on betfair and has been very open about this situation I dont think he realised he was in the wrong when he layed it!! Id find he is generally very open about all of his horses and bets...hardly a crook anyway!!

sammymaguire

any news on young Lawlor after his fall last night?

also, The Four Masters expected to win the 2.20 Navan 2/1, backed off the boards, someone forgot to tell the horse  >:(
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

beer baron

Sammy last i heard he was royal victoria hospital Belfast with serious head injuries.hopefullly will be alright

13aside

sky news reported that he was stable and that the doctors were hopeful and more positive than last night-best wishes to the young man for a full recovery

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: the greatest jockey on May 29, 2010, 12:22:35 AM
agreed, could be an aob ploy to increase the odds for the owners.

I don't think that's the case. It's not like some Charles Byrnes or Tony Martin nag that is plotted up for a handicap at one of the gaff tracks. Tabor and Magnier are hardly that bothered with the odds about the colt. Their primary concern is getting the best possible stallions they can and that's why it's so odd for O'Brien to be coming out and saying the horse didn't gallop well. He normaly comes out with the same old ráiméis about how both horses have so much speed and how Johnny can't choose between them. I'm on SNA at 14s since his debut at the Curragh last year but I'm hedging my bets now. I fully expect Ballydoyle to win the Derby because there's very little else in the race. Both the Khalib Abdullah horses hardly have typical classic winning profiles and the Godolphin colts are rubbish - it's no wonder Bolger has bought half of the sunny south-east with the amount of money the Sheikh has being throwing at him for average colts.

Quote from: adevvabr on May 29, 2010, 01:50:21 AM
I think findlay only layed his horse for a fraction of what he'd already backed it on betfair and has been very open about this situation I dont think he realised he was in the wrong when he layed it!! Id find he is generally very open about all of his horses and bets...hardly a crook anyway!!

I'm no fan of Findlay (very shady history to say the least - just ask Vincent Hogan!) but in this case I don't think he has done an awful lot wrong. Slap on the wrists and move on IMO.

Quote from: sammymaguire on May 29, 2010, 11:35:17 AM
any news on young Lawlor after his fall last night?

Looks like he is on the mend thank god. Brought back memoris of the tragic Kieran Kelly and Seánie Cleary incidents back in 2003. I presume he is related to the Lawlors that play for St Laurences if he is a Ballitore man?
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

the greatest jockey

fair enough dh, magnier isnt short of a few quid so hes probly not worried about odds at this stage as you say.
deutschland and thousand stars are running in auteil tomoro for willie mullins in the 4.45, will be checking the odds tomoro morning with interest.
age of aquarius is probably a certainty to win tomoro but wont be touching 1/2 anyways