The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Adatara – 8-15pm – Wexford...currently around 9/1. could someone in the know tell me if this mule has a chance as i was just given it as a tip and i've only ever been given one tip from this man before and it won. He said it's from the stable?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

randomtask

hes not running, so no chance :P

Lecale2

Wexford is a strange place. A NR has won their before. I'll back it just in case!

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: hectorsheroes on May 21, 2010, 02:16:06 PM
Anything fancied today or over the weekend?

Lolly For Dolly e/w in the 1000G on Sunday.

The former Kildare midfielder Willie McCreery has a nice 2yo Acclamation filly running tomorrow (Lightening Thief). She bolted up at Cork a fortnight ago and Willie was saying that Royal Ascot might be on the agenda. If she's that good, she might be a nice e/w bet tomorrow with the dead eight in the field. Looks a hot little race though.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Mickey Linden

What are u thinking for the guineas tomorrow DH? I'm undecided at the min. Struggling to make head nor tail of the flat at all this year!

Donnellys Hollow

Looks a bit of a minefield Mickey. O'Brien looks to be employing the scattergun approach again in the hope that one might be good enough. I liked Steinbeck at the end of last year and had him at decent odds for Newmarket. If he's 100% for his reappearance he'll take all the beating but I don't think you could seriously consider backing him at the current price given how Ballydoyle's seem to be coming on for a run. The market should be informative.

I'll probably regret saying this but I can't have Canford Cliffs at all. Didn't stay for me at Newmarket and the Curragh is a stiffer mile. If I do have a bet it'll probably be a small e/w wager on Noll Wallop. The Stack's have been funding my account for about two months now!

Mickey Linden

Sounds good, I'll have a few quid e/w on that one myself. Hopefully u won't be far off the mark as usual!

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on May 21, 2010, 10:23:55 PM
I'll probably regret saying this but I can't have Canford Cliffs at all. Didn't stay for me at Newmarket and the Curragh is a stiffer mile.

Humble pie?

:-[

Hardy

You weren't the only one, DH. Connections weren't too sure either.

boojangles

randomtask

Longshanks

Quote from: boojangles on May 24, 2010, 06:13:41 PM
Anne of Kiev 710 Windsor

Great call stuck £20 on as had a few bets come up recently, that'll fund a few drinks in the sunshine, cheers.

RealSpiritof98

good stuff, limped on as well,

lucky 15 for fun

Tiradito 7.55 thirsk
Destiny Dream 8.25 Th
Fasliyanne 8.55 Th
Maslak 8.40 Windsor

hectorsheroes

No Tips anywhere? I see even David Cameron is at it now, no doubt the f**ker will get a dead heat!

Candyman

8.25 Clonmel

Macra Na Feirme

1st tip ive got from the source so i'll have a wee punt.... Not even sure on price!!

Just read up on it, probably start fav....  :-\