The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

Quote from: cookstownblue on March 16, 2010, 04:20:52 PM
Cancel St. Patrick's day- what a woeful day- Just heard Paddy Power retired on today's profits!

He may have retired but the fooker ain't handing out any complimentry bets. You think they would give us a lame £10 spot after todays shite.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

new devil

Heard the bookies up around 30million today  :o :o BASTARDS!!

Puckoon

While not laughing at your misfortune boys and girls - it was like a funeral in here reading this thread when I got online this morning.

Maybe you will get it all back manana.

leenie

Quote from: Puckoon on March 16, 2010, 06:30:17 PM
While not laughing at your misfortune boys and girls - it was like a funeral in here reading this thread when I got online this morning.

Maybe you will get it all back manana.

feckin better!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

boojangles

Well Mother of all Gods that was some massacre. Had 3 2nds in a row with Somersby,The Package and Kyber Kim,with only small each ways on them. Garde Champetre and Voler la Vodette results killed me. Only for the last 2 races at Sedgefield I wouldn't have had the price of a pint 2mrw. Paddy Power is one brave man but a genius too,Dunguib losing must have earned him Millions.

BUT I live to fight another day and Im looking for revenge. Not original but Master Minded is my banker 2mrw. The word from the Nicholls team is very positive.

Catch the high ball

Right lads, do what you may with this.
Shanrod in the Fred Winter at 4.40 at 20-1.
Local fella owns and he wouldn't give away too much but said that he would be confident of a place.
He had two winners on Friday night at Dundalk, so his horses seem to be in good nick. This could be the lift I need after todays debacle!
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

gerry

anyone else watching rte1 now
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

stiffler

What do yous reckon on Drumbaloo in the last tomorrow?

think its from Magheralin, co down
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Louth Exile

Quote from: gerry on March 16, 2010, 10:47:40 PM
anyone else watching rte1 now

Cheers for the heads up, would have been watchin Niamh Kavanagh on Podge and feckin Rodge only for ya  :D
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

gerry

gives a bit of insight of running horse stables

goldenyears

Owner of Ballyholland spoke to Nina last Tues in Dundalk + she tipped Sona Mix in Fred Winter tomorrow

Currently at 12s!

boojangles

Quote from: stiffler on March 16, 2010, 10:49:59 PM
What do yous reckon on Drumbaloo in the last tomorrow?

think its from Magheralin, co down

Could be all shit but I got word for a horse of Oliver Bradys called Seeability Sunday before last at Naas,it was backed in from 9-1 and won at 11-2. The same source gave me Drumbaloo last week.Not sure what to do with it as tips at Cheltenham are ten a penny but it ticks alot of the boxes.

Paul Nolan show on at the mo is excellent.

Louth Exile

See how twice in the one race (I think it was Joncol's Begineers Chase) he had written him off!! Shows that they genuinely don't know themselves half the time and I say that with all due respect. That was unreal seeing the damage that he did to himself on the way up to Punchestown for the novice chase. They should have followed him this year, showed himself to be clearly the pick of the Irish staying chasers at the moment.
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

gerry

good show, its like any other business you have to take the good with the bad