The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beer baron

Menorah e/w i reckon is the value bet in the race

Hardy

I think the best option is to take up Paddy Power's offer - money back if Dunguib wins. You're getting a "without the favourite" bet at regular odds on any other horse in the race and it seems you can back more than one horse - this is what the conditions say:

"Paddy Power will refund the average stake of multiple single bets on this market; if, at our sole discretion, we feel you are abusing this offer".

It's hard to know what that means. I presume it means, as usual, that if you win too much they'll welch, but I presume it means you can back more than one, or they'd have said one bet only.

Max refund €300.

beer baron

Just off the phone there,supposedly tranquil sea has a lot of confidence behind him and expected to win

boojangles

Quote from: beer baron on March 16, 2010, 10:34:05 AM
Just off the phone there,supposedly tranquil sea has a lot of confidence behind him and expected to win

Who were U on the phone to Baron, Edward O Grady?? :D :D
I agree with U though,I really fancy Tranquil,think only Poquelin or maybe Schindlers Hunt can beat him.

Dunguib all the way...................................................................

beer baron

Haha yeah wer best of pals,no just friend of mine was talkin to stable staff(or so he says) here's hoping...

Homer

I see at a preview last week Ruby called out Davy Russell & Co. on Sofullofshit Solwhit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uescVkEFvs Good man Ruby.

Dunguib @ Evns
Sizing Europe @ 6/1
Go Native @ 9/2

Happy Cheltenham folks!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Stan James the first to go odds against on Dunguib.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Homer

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on March 16, 2010, 11:33:17 AM
Stan James the first to go odds against on Dunguib.

supposedly only 11/10 until 12.00 but I feel you'll get that elsewhere before the off

Candyman

My bets 2day (so far  ;D):

Dunguib @ EVS

Captian Cee Bee @ 3/1

Go Native @ 9/2....

Here's Hoping and all that!!

Got a tip for the first 1  :D lol

Hardy

Here's a fun e.w. Lucky 15 - horses that could run into a place, mostly at very big prices. It pays over 200/1 if they all place. If they all won you'd collect over 400K for 50c e.w. (€15 outlay) and you could take the rest of the week off.

Mad Max 2:05
Knowhere 2:40
Medermit 3:20
A New Story 4:00

Paul Mc Graths Da

Anyone have link for a stream for those of us who are stuck behind a desk?  :(

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on March 16, 2010, 12:09:23 PM
Justin.tv worked for me last year.

Homer

RTE are streaming all televised races on their website for island of Ireland viewers  :)

Candyman

Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on March 16, 2010, 12:09:23 PM
http://www.tvcatchup.com/watch.html?c=4

Watching Channel 4 here as we speak!! honestly think its maybe a few seconds behind though.... better than nothing!!