sammymaguire

gonna chance these two e/w
3.50 Mussleburgh - DOESLESSTHANME
4.00 Lingfield - I CONFESS
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

gerrykeegan

Good man Sammy, did both to be placed on betfair
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

sammymaguire

Quote from: gerrykeegan on February 17, 2010, 04:11:33 PM
Good man Sammy, did both to be placed on betfair

crossbar is still rattling after those two  :o done them e/w so no harm done
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

two more e/w shots tonight
6:40 Kempton
Trade Centre @ 8/1 
7:10 Kempton
LHirondelle @ 10/1
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

beer baron

Anyone get on the gamble at punchestown today?Told yas Elliot knows when his horses will run well-makes up for a bit few weeks i've had.

Catch the high ball

Got wind of the gamble early on this morning and got a tenner on it at 8-1. Must have been a hell of a lump of money to send it from 20's to 2-1. Elliot certainly knows how to prime a horse. Carlito Brigante at Christmas is a prime example, he absolutly hacked up that day to beat Alaivan who was odds on that day. Doing very well for himself these days.
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

Catch the high ball

Just wee fancy for tonight.

Bertie Buckle - 7.40 Kempton

Donnellys Hollow

Right lads, I'll post up the Cheltenham tipping challenge rules again before the start of the festival in a thread of its own. Keep an eye out for it.

I was fierce taken with Rite Of Passage today at Punchestown. Already had a few quid on for the 2m5 novice before his maiden hurdle but I think I'll be going in again on him now that he is certain to run. This horse has a serious future and he's with the best dual-purpose trainer in the world.

Puts to bed some of the nonsense I've been reading from some of the English hacks that Dunguib has beaten nothing but trees too.

Btw, nice avatar Catch the high ball. Hopefully we'll see him bound clear up that hill again on the 16 March.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Catch the high ball

When irishracing.com put up the cheltenham feature with all of last years races, I couldnt wait to watch the bumper again and again. Got a few quid on him after he won the bumper at 5-1 and after his hurdle debut at Galway.  English papers were saying that if Pepe Simo met Dunguib he would beat him - he was well beaten in the Christmas Hurdle at Kempton. Now they are saying that Menorah will put it up to him.
TBH I think top Irish Novices like Fionnegas, Rite of Passage etc would hammer any English Novice. One horse I would look out for would definetly be Peddlers Cross in the Supreme Novices (each-way of course).

Mickey Linden

We are arriving into Bristol Airport at 10am the morning of the Gold Cup. What would be the best way to get to the racecourse?

Homer

Fair play to irishracing.com they've really got their act together over the last couple of years and provide a great service

Quote from: Mickey Linden on February 18, 2010, 11:07:58 AM
We are arriving into Bristol Airport at 10am the morning of the Gold Cup. What would be the best way to get to the racecourse?

This should help: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081203043207AA4jutI

Catch the high ball

Lucky 31 to pass the day.
20p stake.
Zaynar 1-14 Kelso
Quiscover Fonta 11-10 Clonmel
Balsaflour 5-1 Clonmel
Some Target 1-2 Clonmel
Dare Me 3-1 NAP Ffos Las

Total stake: 6.20
Potential returns: 112.18

And fiver each-way double with Mountain Heather and Whatsabillion at Clonmel. That will keep me interested.

armagho9

I would say if you follow Scudamores rides for Pipe today you should do ok. 

Treasurer

Pandorama still at 14/1 for RSA - ticks all the right boxes in terms of previous winners.  If himself and Capt Cee Bee pull it off I'll be happy no matter what the rest of the week brings.

sammymaguire

gonna side with these this afternoon

2.10 Kelso TCHIKITA
3:30 Southwell DOUBNOV
4:55 Ffos Llas FUNDAMENTALIST 
5.00 Kelso - TIMARELLO 
5:05 Clonmel COLLS CORNER
5.25 Ffos Las - ODDJOB
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!