The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

after I lump on Quantitiveeasing, decided I'm gonna back Denman and Ballyfitz on the Henessy
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Donnellys Hollow

Brother to Asian Maze. Looks a real nice prospect. Definitely looks like he'll make up into a Ballymore contender.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Some display of jumping from Denman. Superb.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Donnellys Hollow

Some performance by Denman. I really didn't think he was still capable of that kind of run. Leopardstown up next apparently. Ruby could have some headache choosing one for the Gold Cup.

Homer

Apologies to anyone who followed me with Donegal, a very poor effort.

How Sublimity was let go off at such a big price I will never know but you gotta love guarenteed prices.

Simply breathtaking display of jumping by Denman, fantastic to see him back to his best. The race made all the better by some great Simon Holt commentary.

Donnellys Hollow

Fairyhouse off due to the rain  >:(

Rescheduled for Wednesday

sammymaguire

might have to take the day off now  :-\ KING OZZY 2.55 Leic big run expected
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Candyman

maddog

Parsons pistol finally clicked for me over the weekend. A horse ive always liked. Got to be backed in March.

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: maddog on November 30, 2009, 09:18:05 AM
Parsons pistol finally clicked for me over the weekend. A horse ive always liked. Got to be backed in March.

There's no race for him in March. Surely he'll end up at either Fairyhouse or possibly even Aintree in April for one of the Nationals.

maddog

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on November 30, 2009, 12:34:11 PM
Quote from: maddog on November 30, 2009, 09:18:05 AM

There's no race for him in March. Surely he'll end up at either Fairyhouse or possibly even Aintree in April for one of the Nationals.

4 miler at the festival ?

Donnellys Hollow

Parsons Pistol isn't qualified for that race this year maddog as he is no longer a novice. Pity he came down when he did in it last year because Nina was only getting him motoring.

Coolcashin and Aranleigh would be the two I'd have my eye on for that race in the long-term.

sammymaguire

got told to be with these at Wolverhampton this afternoon

Miss Perfection         
Jord   
Almaty Express     
Always The One         

STRAWBERRY should run well too
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Homer

Harchibald retires

A peculiar and contrary horse but undoubtedly talented, landing a total of 5 Grade 1s.

sammymaguire

Hurakan 3.00 and you want to be with very stylish ew 3.40

more dross  >:(
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!