The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

having a decent day today (imagine that) so WILD ROSE will also get a slap now at 5.45 Kempton
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ludermor

im glad that you are giving updates on all of your tips now, keep it up!

sammymaguire

Quote from: ludermor on September 16, 2009, 05:52:14 PM
im glad that you are giving updates on all of your tips now, keep it up!

Is that a well done ludermor  :P ? lovin' it

RIGHT RAVE proving very popular, was 8's earlier on now into 9/2 so fingers crossed
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Family guy

Does anybody else wana hear sammy magurie slabber on alday about his 5 pound bets hes doin the homo???Why not start a sammy maguire thread just for him to go on about,thought it was horse racing tips not fancies and he fancies about 8 horses a day...????

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Family guy on September 17, 2009, 02:12:06 AM
Does anybody else wana hear sammy magurie slabber on alday about his 5 pound bets hes doin the homo???Why not start a sammy maguire thread just for him to go on about,thought it was horse racing tips not fancies and he fancies about 8 horses a day...????

What's the title of the thread?

sammymaguire

Family guy, no need for the abusive language, its a friendly show on here, we don't mind banter or slagging if a horse gets pulled up or finishes last but really if you are not interested in looking at the thread and reading "tips" or "info" then stay off it  8) plus there were loads of winners on here today and when you stick up a horse and it comes nowhere you know the reaction it will inevitably bring which is why so few others actually bother

so............. any more offensive comments I will hunt you down and chop of your nose!  :-*
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

rossie mad

Any tips today lads?

Getting me dole today and fancy doubling ;D

hectorsheroes

Family Guy - if you don't want his tips, don't read the thread and do one.

Fair play to you Sammy Maguire keep em comin

full back

Quote from: hectorsheroes on September 17, 2009, 12:16:56 PM

They arent his tips, they are his fancies

Doogie Browser

Quote from: full back on September 17, 2009, 01:06:32 PM

That is the subtle difference, Sammy just lists reams of nags that he himself fancies, 9 times out of 10 they are dicked.  I agree though, no need to chastise him, just ignore his fancies I do and I have saved myself a fortune  ;D

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Doogie Browser on September 17, 2009, 01:30:14 PM

That is the subtle difference, Sammy just lists reams of nags that he himself fancies, 9 times out of 10 they are dicked.  I agree though, no need to chastise him, just ignore his fancies I do and I have saved myself a fortune  ;D

must admit i have done the same :D , however i do enjoy sammy's fancies  however i just hope that sammy hasn't put a bet on every horse that he lists here otherwise he wouldn't have a penny to his name
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

sammymaguire

Don't worry lads I won't be starting up a thread asking for a sub any time soon....

Wrong full back. Some are fancies and some are tips but just to let you know I am in touch with guys in england who have contacts in some of the best known stables in UK racing as well as a few lads in Ireland... info I get I cannot blurt out as info but whatever I do put online, here and elsewhere, I will have a punt on (all £2.50 e/w  ::) ) Maybe I should just copy and paste my winning betslips after the race is over?

Its easy to slag lads I would love to see a few other tips being put up on here whether they are fancies or info.

All I am doing is trying to put out there "triers" - and as we all know they don't always win and the reason I stick on so many is that I get hold of alot of stuff and there are some horses that I fancy myself (I'm not forcing anyone to back them)...

3.25 Listowel Green Mile win 4/1
3.55 Listowel High Queen - e/w 10/1
4.20 Ayr Demolition e/w 12/1
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

I got this email at 9.50am yesterday but I totally forgot about it and I never backed it 

dads share runs today 450 bev its called EPIC

the horse took a long time to recover from its 2nd run as the message straight after was it would be out quickly b4 being stepped up in trip after recieving its handicap mark.

the message today is that they think this is a poor race but has to give a bit of weight to horses with better form at this stage. the draw is the biggest negative but its fancied to run well.
very suprised its so short on betfair. would be very very disappointed if its not placed if not win
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

2 down...  ??? pretty sh1t.

Plaisterer same race as Demolition should love the ground and they reckon it's the one to beat, going to hang off the pace and come through late.

Spirit of the Nation in the 4.50 at Ayr
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!