The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clown

tony martin my balls, he hardly ever gets winners for the amount of 'tips' u hear for his horses

ive £20 here and need to get it up to £100 before the banks close today to pay my phone bill tomoro!

boojangles

The only reason Im backing it is because I backed it twice and its lost and Id be sick if it won and I didnt do it. Tony Martins your man ;D ;D
Put your 20 on Jaamid at Fairyhouse,then winnings on Dancer in Demand 820 Kempton

youbetterbelieveit

Meadows Thyne didnt finsh anywhere in the race,

sammymaguire

4.55 Vhujon 1 pt ew
5.20 Nawaadi 1 pt ew
5.30 Argentine 0.50 ew
6.15 Harbour Blues 0.50 ew

there's profit to be had here fellas
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: sammymaguire on April 16, 2009, 10:23:25 AM
4.55 Vhujon 1 pt ew
5.20 Nawaadi 1 pt ew
5.30 Argentine 0.50 ew
6.15 Harbour Blues 0.50 ew

there's profit to be had here fellas

Exactly Sammy, its pin pointing exactly where though!!!

Punter the other day in our place, normally does £10ew doubles or trebles... But on Tuesday he took a £5er quad as the prices weren't great he thought, about 3/1 the four of them... Well we guarantee prices anyway and the first three won at 7/1, 9/2 and 7/2 I think... The ew treble would have got him over £1200, obviously the fourth selection came nowhere, getting him a return of £0. He was sick!!

sammymaguire

bookies always seems to come out on top, bloody awful when that happens

I had a lovely each way treble yesterday myself actually and guess what, 1 winner 11/4, 1 third @ 7/1 and the other.... 6th at 6/1 if the place had have come in I'd have had over a £100 of my £20. real f**king pain cos I never done the sginles either and the winner would have covered the bet practically if I had...
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: sammymaguire on April 16, 2009, 10:43:02 AM
bookies always seems to come out on top, bloody awful when that happens

I had a lovely each way treble yesterday myself actually and guess what, 1 winner 11/4, 1 third @ 7/1 and the other.... 6th at 6/1 if the place had have come in I'd have had over a £100 of my £20. real f**king pain cos I never done the sginles either and the winner would have covered the bet practically if I had...

Not 100% true, with a big bet like that most bookies lay the bet off, I know I had the bet covered elsewhere so my boss would actually want the bet to come up as he would get the winnings to cover it plus a good bit of publicity... Though when it lost he was down his own stake money covering the last double, a few hundred quid.

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Bored silly over Easter holidays. Does any one know where I could find re-runs of this year's Cheltenham. Particularly want to see the Champion chase and world hurdle as I missed them and the champion hurdle so I can relive my 22/1 winner! Can't find them on youtube though.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

sammymaguire

register here for nothing and you should get to see all you need

http://www.racinguk.com/page/Home/0,,12542,00.html
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Family guy

sammymaguire

MORESCO 3.20 KEMP
WINTERCAST 4.20 KEMP
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Family guy

Miss pross now in the 7.30 at towchester 5/1 just got word

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Family guy on April 21, 2009, 07:24:47 PM
Miss pross now in the 7.30 at towchester 5/1 just got word

Good shout FG, didn't do it myself but told a couple punters here and they backed it

Family guy

Hope some of the board members got that sori was a bit late