The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BREAKING NEWS: ANGUS THE PSYCHIC PONY HAS GONE FOR KAUTO STONE IN THE FEATURE RACE, THE 1520 QUEEN MOTHER CHAMPION CHASE...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ludermor

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on February 23, 2012, 10:56:36 AM

Had a decent bet on Monksland for the Neptune last weekend. Two out of the three horses ahead of him in the market currently will probably end up in different races.
Forgot i had an decent EW bet on Monksland (12/1) on the back of DH post above, nice surprise to see hte account jump up!

Atticus_Finch

Nothing to write home about Tickle - it would just about stretch to get a new pair of disco shoes for Hi Mucker .... but i'm all about Carlito today.

Was disappointed with Cotton Mill in the race prior to that - sounded like it was well on course, until ....

Where is Hi Mucker ... Hi ?  He's been quiet of late, leaving you to fight the battle all by yourself for the City Slickers.
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

Mickey Linden

If Carlito is beat Im giving up. Attitcus has informed me that it wont be beat and even put up the selection on this thread in bold.

boojangles

AQMP

Quote from: boojangles on March 14, 2012, 03:28:46 PM
Well that was a farce.

Poor stuff right enough, but I think Finian's would have won anyway.

Atticus_Finch

Ah come on now Mickey Linden, i'm new to this thread.  That is a lot of pressure to be putting on me !

I know you "own this thread" and taught lads like Don Johnson all that they know !

See if Carlito comes up short and doesn't do the business ... can i still post on this thread ... please sir ?

theticklemister

a wee win on Finan's Rainbow there, as I pooped to the bookies for me break. 3 horses away at the start and left sizing europe and finians rainbow out on their own but the last fence was deemed unsafe so both horses had to steer to their right and with finian's rainbow out on the outter he had less steering to do and pulled away.

Aye Hi Mucker was out training on Sunday there but his internet useage has been poor! dunno what the craic is, maybe the misses found him on other websites than the www.gaaboard.com hahahah!!!

theticklemister

thats me done for the day, one bet and one win!!!

boojangles

We will never know but IMO Sizing was traveling better and the missed fence inconvenienced him alot more than Finians. It was handled very badly. Serious sour grapes.Bookies win again.

charlieTully

Quote from: boojangles on March 14, 2012, 03:46:52 PM
We will never know but IMO Sizing was traveling better and the missed fence inconvenienced him alot more than Finians. It was handled very badly. Serious sour grapes.Bookies win again.

had sizing in a treble with quevega and big bucks, f**king raging.

theticklemister

So if Carlito doesn't get placed...................................................

ardchieftain

What a farce that was. If they had have jumped the last Sizing Europe wins handy

Irish taking a hammering this year

Atticus_Finch

theticklemister

Quote from: Atticus_Finch on March 14, 2012, 04:07:35 PM
:'(

Well is it Limavady where ye live.................................?????????