Could anyone do me a (strange) favour -

post up the full result from the 1.37 at Sprint Valley

;D

sammymaguire

Quote from: Clown on February 08, 2012, 02:03:10 PM

;D

you might need to ring Willy Hill for that one...  :-\  ???
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Donnellys Hollow

;D

Horse Racing Results:
   Go Back
SPRINTVALLEY, 13:37 5F SPRINT HANDICAP
Off Time:
Results    Name    Racecard No.    Jockey    SP
1st    Magic Yacht    (2)    Jobis Newson    20/1
2nd    Alamo Falls (2F)    (6)    Duncan Fox    4/1
3rd    Yeltzin    (7)    Garry Gates    12/1
Each Way Terms: Each Way odds 1/5 Places 1,2,3
Non-Runners:
Specials: No Specials Applied to this event
2nd Fav [Alamo Falls]     4/1     2nd
Unnamed Favourite          unplaced
Computer Straight Forecast    96.81       N/A
Computer Straight Tricast    1044.70

Almost as predictable as Wolves/Southwell etc....
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Clown

Oak Leafer

Donnellys Hollow

The Hennessy field is falling apart by the hour (Synchronised far from a certain runner either) with Quel Esprit now as short as 11/8  :o

Still big prices available for the big one next month so might be worth a little antepost punt now. Hopefully could be in a good post race position come Sunday evening to lay off at a much shorter price. Given the paucity of genuine Grade 1 three mile chasers around at the moment I reckon he could go off a single figure price on the day.

Don Johnson

Quote from: sammymaguire on February 08, 2012, 02:08:08 PM

;D

you might need to ring Willy Hill for that one...  :-\  ???

I know you have your result but for future refernce lads this website is the easiest and quickest for getting those virtual results as well as rapido, 49ers, irish lotto:

http://www.49s.co.uk/

Mickey Linden

Are the novice hurdlers entered in the Supreme novices likely to get another run under their belts before their next run? Its just that I havent made my mind on this and it seems wide open. Would like to see another run from a few of them before making up my mind.

I was well impressed with Steps to freedom last year and I quite like the profile of distant memories which was put up by DH. However, he would need to improve his jumping from looking at his last run to have any chance?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Mickey Linden on February 09, 2012, 11:52:46 AM
Are the novice hurdlers entered in the Supreme novices likely to get another run under their belts before their next run? Its just that I havent made my mind on this and it seems wide open. Would like to see another run from a few of them before making up my mind.

I was well impressed with Steps to freedom last year and I quite like the profile of distant memories which was put up by DH. However, he would need to improve his jumping from looking at his last run to have any chance?

Running at Dundalk tomorrow week I understand so no opportunity to improve his resistance to obstacles there.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Hardy

Are the novice hurdlers entered in the Supreme novices likely to get another run under their belts before their next run?

That's be some trick.  :)

Mickey Linden

Quote from: Hardy on February 09, 2012, 12:30:24 PM
Are the novice hurdlers entered in the Supreme novices likely to get another run under their belts before their next run?

That's be some trick.  :)

Ha obv meant to write before they get a run in the big race

Donnellys Hollow

Form of Steps To Freedom hasn't really worked out with both Prospect Wells and Ericht disappointing since.

Presume Distant Memories will go to Naas again for a novice on the 26th which Go Native won a few years ago. He'd want to be winning that well if Taaffe has any intention of going to Cheltenham. Midnight Game looks like he's going the right way and had Distant Memories in trouble when he made his mistake two out the last day. Interesting to see if he takes on Captain Conan, Cash And Go and Lord Windermere (very promising horse IMO) on Sunday in the Deloitte. Picture should become clearer in the next week or ten days when Henderson gets his string out for their preps.

Donnellys Hollow

http://www.irishracing.com/v5horseinfo?prt=444607

Someone in the horse names department of the Turf Club should be clearing his desk!!

Don Johnson

Took me a minute to get that, had to say it out loud before I realised.

Was it Wayne Rooney or another footballer who had 'Norfolk Enchants' and 'Hoof Hearted' turned down or am I imagining that?

Donnellys Hollow

Why did Henderson not enter Long Run for the Leopardstown when Newbury was always likely to be off? Seems a very strange move especially when he's ok to send Captain Conan over for the Deloitte.