The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickey Linden

What about Carberry on Linnel? He is one cocky bastard. Will he ever learn his lesson?

beer baron

Had Linnel backed-just thought horse was unlucky,the bad jump took the steam out of him and then carberry still almost got him up,no problem with the ride!

sammymaguire

Defo not blame PC for that one, blunder at the last knocked the wind out of Linnel
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

beer baron

and i got 13/2 and didn't do it e.w genius baron  ::)

beer baron

Quote from: beer baron on July 11, 2011, 09:12:45 PM
Robbie Mc Namara was in a pub a friend works in a few weeks back,apparently he was very sweet on Galileos choices chances at Galway.No clue what day or what race he's in but might be worth keeping an eye for!

Running in a novice hurdle tomorrow-7/2 at the min!

sammymaguire

Only 4 going to post in Hatton Grace... Pity. Voler la Vedette, first lieutenant and super ally in the half 3 look decent bets today
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Donnellys Hollow

Thought Galileos Choice was a little unlucky not to be closer there. He seemed to lose a few lengths on the bend having to pull wide to go around the two mares. I wonder how DK compares him to Waaheb?

I think Final Approach is overpriced in the Hattons Grace. Every chance it will turn into a tactical affair and any horse that wins a Schweppes and a County Hurdle must have plenty of tactical speed.

Also, why no RTÉ coverage? Feckin ATR off to Kelso or for an ad break every three mintues.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

sammymaguire

Thought VLV done the job well. Still nothing near Hurricane Fly standard though.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Donnellys Hollow

Bog Warrior looks like a bit of a machine!

haze

Got a tip for Bog Warrior on Friday but totally forgot about it until I got the paper today at around 2. Thought it was a mistake when I read on  that he won by 31 lengths. What happened First Lieutenant?

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: haze on December 04, 2011, 03:02:53 PM
Got a tip for Bog Warrior on Friday but totally forgot about it until I got the paper today at around 2. Thought it was a mistake when I read on  that he won by 31 lengths. What happened First Lieutenant?

Belted the fence up by Ballyhack. Russell performed miracles to stay on board.

Gary O'Brien was saying afterwards that Mouse Morris reported that he had bled. Said he is hoping that it happened when he banged his head on the ground after the mistake. He'd have had to gone some to stop the winner anyway.

Oak Leafer

Some gamble landed on sat night at Wolverhampton by Paul Flynn!  :o

14s into 9/4....got on at 7/2 so at least got something.....xmas shillings sorted for that stable! lol

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Oak Leafer on December 05, 2011, 11:44:10 AM
Some gamble landed on sat night at Wolverhampton by Paul Flynn!  :o

14s into 9/4....got on at 7/2 so at least got something.....xmas shillings sorted for that stable! lol

Cracking young trainer. Looked at one stage to be destined for the top as a jockey but didn't really work out for him. Always follow his raiders in England.

The Worker

Oak Leafer

The worker,

Tip or fancy? See SDS' on board!