The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJL

Thoroughly enjoyed that. 😂😂

gawa316

3 ridiculous goals.

Madrid deserved it on the second half but holy f**k karius you could'nt make bigger f**k ups if you tried.

I actually feel for him right now as a human!

Milltown Row2

f**k be hard on the keeper ! He'd the best stats leading into this game, 6 clean sheets and Liverpool had scored the most goals.. seems experience wins out. And Klopp abysmal record in cup finals
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Quote from: GJL on May 26, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

Glad you got some enjoyment out of it EC unique, almost the 03 arena tonight.

laoislad

Gutted. Everything that could go wrong did.
The Salah injury changed the game. Madrid were by far the better team from then on and deserved to win.
Brilliant brilliant goal from Bale (the first one!!) and worthy of winning any final.
Poor Karius won't ever get over this, I really feel sorry for him but a new keeper is a must in the summer.
Depsite the loss tonight the future is bright and a few decent signings in the summer will make a huge difference. The difference in the two subs benches tonight was massive.
Liverpool fans brilliant at the end singing YNWA.
Onwards and upwards....
Allez Allez Allez.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: laoislad on May 26, 2018, 09:55:00 PM
Gutted. Everything that could go wrong did.
The Salah injury changed the game. Madrid were by far the better team from then on and deserved to win.
Brilliant brilliant goal from Bale (the first one!!) and worthy of winning any final.
Poor Karius won't ever get over this, I really feel sorry for him but a new keeper is a must in the summer.
Depsite the loss tonight the future is bright and a few decent signings in the summer will make a huge difference. The difference in the two subs benches tonight was massive.
Liverpool fans brilliant at the end singing YNWA.
Onwards and upwards....
Allez Allez Allez.

It's just as well LFC fans are utterly brilliant at singing when they lose  as Klopp's record as a LOSER is now record breaking. ;D

Oh dear.. suppose the sad resident LaoisLoser will go bleating to the mods trying to get me banned again because I've upset him;D ;D

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on May 26, 2018, 09:54:00 PM
Quote from: GJL on May 26, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

Glad you got some enjoyment out of it EC unique, almost the 03 arena tonight.
You'd almost think Man United didn't lose a Cup Final last weekend.
As a United supporting friend text during the week he didn't care United lost all he cared about was Liverpool not winning..
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

From the Bunker

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 26, 2018, 09:56:12 PM
It's just as well LFC fans are utterly brilliant at singing when they lose  as Klopp's record as a LOSER is now record breaking. ;D

Oh dear.. suppose the sad resident LaoisLoser will go bleating to the mods trying to get me banned again because I've upset him;D ;D

Ye did the Double loser this year League and Cup Runners up!!!! I suppose at least ye have the consolation of good football to console...............Oh wait!

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Capt Pat

Sickening to see Ramos lifting the trophy after his foul play caused their victory. He meant to hurt Salah, there is no doubt about that. Again I hope Salah makes it for the world cup.

Syferus

I don't know how you could have such thick red glasses on that you could say Ramos intended to do him. Liverpool were second best by a distance today.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 26, 2018, 10:04:52 PM
Sickening to see Ramos lifting the trophy after his foul play caused their victory. He meant to hurt Salah, there is no doubt about that. Again I hope Salah makes it for the world cup.

You're a defender and the main player of the other team presents you with an opportunity to put a reducer on him, do you take it? I'm still not convinced to be honest, arms were in our wee tug and they fell! In real time that be hard enough for a professional wrestler to do..

He could have landed a hundred times and it would have a different result
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

SHEEDY

YNWA until you make a howler, then your on your own.
nil satis nisi optimum

Capt Pat

Quote from: Syferus on May 26, 2018, 10:06:23 PM
I don't know how you could have such thick red glasses on that you could say Ramos intended to do him. Liverpool were second best by a distance today.

Only after Salah went off.