The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie stubbs

Quote from: Minder on January 24, 2009, 02:20:49 PM
Good point,when someone with the standing in the game of Jermaine Pennant questions you then you know you are in trouble. When will the penny drop with Pennant that he may just be a waster and it isnt everyone elses fault? This is the same Jermaine Pennant that when stopped by police for drink driving told the cops his name was Ashley Cole,yes he is a real stand up guy. I would love to know what players couldnt believe why he wasnt getting on,that is of course taking a leap of faith that he isnt lying. . . . . . . .Good riddance

i think pennant must think he is 15 still when he was being transferred for £2 million to arsenal and had the potential to be something.  talking about real madrid and milan being in for him he is now at pompey a level where he will be suited.  complete p***k trying get £60000 per week him rank 2.  he 26 now, i doubt that he will ever grow up.  he should face facts he has had opportunity at 2 big clubs and his attitude/performances havent cut the mustard.  i would have wanted him sold for 3 mil in jan along with dossena and use cash for a right winger.  think squad a bit flat at moment and a new right winger could spark things up again

gawa316

Anyone know whats the craic with justin.tv, never seems to work for me anymore. either they're playing different games than they say or else they are off line ???

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

gawa316

Quote from: Square Ball on January 24, 2009, 03:50:59 PM
have you tried myp2p.eu?

yeah and when i actually find a match its usually pretty good quality. i use the sopcast streams they have but sometimes it's a bitch to find the match from the list of life channels. Am i doin something wrong?

gawa316

I reckon Rafa will go with a team similar to this tomorrow

Reina
Arbeloa Agger Skrtel Dossena
Babel    Masch Lucas     Riera
            Gerrard
             Torres

With a possibilty of Benny going in on the right and babel shifting to the left, giving Riera a rest

magpie seanie

Quote from: corn02 on January 24, 2009, 02:43:24 PM
Quote from: new devil on January 24, 2009, 02:03:25 PM
Corn would it not be fair in saying its your best chance of a trophy this year?

If that is the case it is United's best chance of a trophy too seeing as the two teams are in identical positions in the league and Europe.

United have won a trophy already and are going to Wembley already.

gawa316

Reports that arteta didn't travel with bluenose squad today

The Liverpool team in full: Reina, Arbeloa, Dossena, Carragher, Skrtel, Mascherano, Alonso, Kuyt, Babel, Gerrard, Torres. Subs: Cavalieri,Hyypia, Riera, Aurelio, Benayoun, Lucas, Ngog.

Keane not even in squad :o

Stalin

rumors that keane has huffed and stormed out. id be glad if he got sold tbh, awful attitude.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

corn02

Quote from: magpie seanie on January 25, 2009, 02:19:14 PM

If that is the case it is United's best chance of a trophy too seeing as the two teams are in identical positions in the league and Europe.

Yes those two massive trophies. I refer to trophies that actually matter.

laceer

gawa316

Rafa: "Keane not injured" could not get 19 in

Doesn't look good for robbie

gawa316

Quote from: laceer on January 25, 2009, 03:50:58 PM
Any working streams lads?

i've got it on myp2pfootball the espn link is pretty good

magpie seanie

Quote from: corn02 on January 25, 2009, 03:50:33 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on January 25, 2009, 02:19:14 PM

Yes those two massive trophies. I refer to trophies that actually matter.

Oh right. You should have been clearer so.

magpie seanie

J70

Could have been given easily. Arbeloa clipped his heels. I'd be a wee bit pissed off if I was an Everton fan.