Sour defenders very, very good
Wingers put in a very good shift. Reira looked dangerous again
3 points and qulaification

Negatives:
Outclassed in second half
Dossena poor again
No thrust

Yes I Would

Couldnt fathom why Reiera was taken off. Besides the goal he looked like the one attacking player that was gonna create something.
Unconvincing performance again and that second half was difficult viewing. 
At least qualification is secured but some consistent form will need to be found pretty quick.

Goats Do Shave

Mascherano back to normal last night after 2 or 3 good performance this year.

Hank Everlast

I love seeing the united bandwagoners coming on here putting in their two pence worths everytime liverpool have an off day!! ::)

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: Hank Everlast on November 27, 2008, 08:25:46 AM
I love seeing the united bandwagoners coming on here putting in their two pence worths everytime liverpool have an off day!! ::)

Get yourself onto the UTD thread Hank!  ;) :D

By the way, I'd say you are about 26 / 27, same as myself! - When our generation started to watch football It was Liverpool & to a lesser extent Arsenal who were the successful teams of English football...

bingobus

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 25, 2008, 11:50:21 AM
Liverpool to go shopping in Dublin

Premier League contenders Liverpool FC are to open a merchandise shop in Dublin. The celebrated football club is understood to have hired CBRE's London office to source a shop of between 3,000 and 10,000 square feet in Dublin city, with the northside the favoured location.

The club is owned by US businessmen George Gillett Jr and Tom Hicks, but reports in Britain suggest that Merrill Lynch has been hired to find possible buyers. Deloitte has ranked Liverpool as the eighth-richest club in the world, with income of nearly €200m in the 2006-2007 season.

The club will hope to outperform Manchester United's merchandise shop, which closed after 18 months in 2002 due to poor sales. Most of the retail space it occupied is still empty six years later.

One of my proudest moments as an Auditor was preparing a report and doing the dilligence that allowed Roches pull the plug on the United store in Dublin. Its had to have been the worst located store in Dublin and its sales backed this up.

magpie seanie

Quote from: bingobus on November 27, 2008, 09:31:53 AM

Premier League contenders Liverpool FC are to open a merchandise shop in Dublin. The celebrated football club is understood to have hired CBRE's London office to source a shop of between 3,000 and 10,000 square feet in Dublin city, with the northside the favoured location.

The club is owned by US businessmen George Gillett Jr and Tom Hicks, but reports in Britain suggest that Merrill Lynch has been hired to find possible buyers. Deloitte has ranked Liverpool as the eighth-richest club in the world, with income of nearly €200m in the 2006-2007 season.

The club will hope to outperform Manchester United's merchandise shop, which closed after 18 months in 2002 due to poor sales. Most of the retail space it occupied is still empty six years later.

One of my proudest moments as an Auditor was preparing a report and doing the dilligence that allowed Roches pull the plug on the United store in Dublin. Its had to have been the worst located store in Dublin and its sales backed this up.

TOO.....MANY......JOKES!

bingobus

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 27, 2008, 11:10:12 AM
Quote from: bingobus on November 27, 2008, 09:31:53 AM

TOO.....MANY......JOKES!

;D  ;D Well there is prob nothing else that would even slightly resemble "pride" in been an auditor.

peterquaife

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on November 27, 2008, 08:05:00 AM

Masch is one of the best midfielders in the league...anyone who travels over to Anfield to watch games on a regular basis will attest to this, the man is a dynamo, fantastic player..had a poor game last night though

PQ

corn02

Quote from: peterquaife on November 27, 2008, 11:21:40 AM
Quote from: Goats Do Shave on November 27, 2008, 08:05:00 AM

Masch is one of the best midfielders in the league...anyone who travels over to Anfield to watch games on a regular basis will attest to this, the man is a dynamo, fantastic player..had a poor game last night though

PQ

Was only a bit of fishing Peter, he is without doubt one of the very best for me, but is still to hit the peaks of last season. His passing wa svery sloppy last night, reminded me of his first seven or eight games with Liverpool. If we are to challenge we need him to hit top form as much as anyone else.

Goats Do Shave

Not really fishing, I've always maintained he's the most over rated footballer in the premiership. To be playing at that level you surely have to be able to pass the ball. Any eejit can run like a headless chicken & get stuck in! Sissoko was a better option as he had height to help you out at corners!

IMO Liverpool don't need a player like him!

He may win a lot of tackles, but he loses the ball more than Giggsy does!

Alonso & Gerrard are capable enough in their on their own... & then ya can start Robbie Keane!

Minder

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on November 27, 2008, 11:58:55 AM
Not really fishing, I've always maintained he's the most over rated footballer in the premiership. To be playing at that level you surely have to be able to pass the ball. Any eejit can run like a headless chicken & get stuck in! Sissoko was a better option as he had height to help you out at corners!

IMO Liverpool don't need a player like him!

He may win a lot of tackles, but he loses the ball more than Giggsy does!

Alonso & Gerrard are capable enough in their on their own... & then ya can start Robbie Keane!

Worth a try Goats. Until Mascherano learns to hoof the ball straight up into the air when nobody is near him for no reason the way Sissoko did he couldnt lace Momo's boots.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

supersarsfields

No Harm GDS I'd have Mach over Anderson, Carrick or Hargreaves any day of the week.

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: supersarsfields on November 27, 2008, 12:05:51 PM
No Harm GDS I'd have Mach over Anderson, Carrick or Hargreaves any day of the week.

I'd have Dirk Kuyt ahead of Masch!

supersarsfields

Well it's no surprise, Dirk has his admirers this year alright. Some fine performances.