The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stalin

Quote from: J70 on October 18, 2008, 08:53:25 PM
Quote from: milltown row on October 18, 2008, 03:55:39 PM
ya can beat united all ya want, its when ya struggle against these teams that wont help your cause

'Tis better to beat both.

If youre getting three points where's the problem? :-\
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Stalin

Quote from: milltown row on October 18, 2008, 10:20:13 PM
minder if ya had a defender like bruce ya'd have won the premership ages ago. cant believe ya's are gusing over a result like today, WIGAN get a grip.

it was another victory in difficult circumstances. i dont think bruce would improve our defence much  ;D

and wigan are a much better side than you seem to be giving them credit for.

milltown row

stalin, stop talking keek, at the start of the year your looking at the games and ticking off the the home wins. Wigan was a gimmie

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on October 18, 2008, 10:29:01 PM
stalin, stop talking keek, at the start of the year your looking at the games and ticking off the the home wins. Wigan was a gimmie

And the 3 point are tucked away......................
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

and i'm pleased for ya its boring when its just a two horse race. maybe arsenal and the pool will keep it going till april.

no bad month yet.

FermGael

Quote from: milltown row on October 18, 2008, 10:35:30 PM
and i'm pleased for ya its boring when its just a two horse race. maybe arsenal and the pool will keep it going till april.

no bad month yet.

We must be doing something right.

P.S Milltown when you are comparing players try Gerrard to O'Shea, Torres to Berbatov, Reina to VDS and any Liverpool player to Fletcher

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

milltown row

Stalin

not a gimmie per se but yeah you would expect us to beat wigan at home. but they are a much better side than newcastle and indeed stoke.

Yes I Would

3 points but a  bit of a struggle again. Defensively just havent clicked and never thought id say it but only for Dirk, those points were gone today.

Stalin

Quote from: Yes I Would on October 18, 2008, 11:06:29 PM
3 points but a  bit of a struggle again. Defensively just havent clicked and never thought id say it but only for Dirk, those points were gone today.

We have been defensively very sound so far this year. Today was a massive anomaly defensively. What a player Zaki is looking. Good for the odl Fantasy Football  :P

milltown row

ok Gerrard to Scholes (check the records) Carragher is rubbish lads (i know ya love him) but really come on. "carragher gets the ball turns back da Reina" vidic quality defender. liverpool struggle for that.

torres and Ronaldo very similar, though ronaldo is far better

Stalin

Quote from: milltown row on October 18, 2008, 11:14:31 PM
ok Gerrard to Scholes (check the records) Carragher is rubbish lads (i know ya love him) but really come on. "carragher gets the ball turns back da Reina" vidic quality defender. liverpool struggle for that.

torres and Ronaldo very similar, though ronaldo is far better

I used to have these arguments when I was about 13.

milltown row

was that the last time liverpool won the league?

bit of craic Stalin, should be a good season for liverpool, no doubt, October and still there challenging

Stalin

FermGael

Quote from: milltown row on October 18, 2008, 11:46:39 PM
was that the last time liverpool won the league?

bit of craic Stalin, should be a good season for liverpool, no doubt, October and still there challenging

Its great the way these united fans keep reminding us about the last time we won the league.
Let's see.  Man United went from 1967 until 1993 between league wins but then again thats wrong,
They won the 2nd division in  1975 after they were relegated
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered