Maybe it was "It says in the papers"?

AZOffaly

Quote from: Silky on February 15, 2008, 12:37:13 PM
Nothing on Football 365 either.

Maybe it was "It says in the papers"?

Or maybe you made it up.

;D

Silky

I must be feckin hearing things. I swear to God i thought I heard that very early this morning.

Norf Tyrone

Snigger  ;D

Time to concentrate on the league chaps!!!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Carmen Stateside

Seen it coming, total disgrace, cant see nothing only a change in management!

deiseach

SuperDooperCooper

Why did Rafa take Babbel off!!!!!!
Kuyt and Kewell have to go - dying days of the rafa revilution I would say.
That said Liverpool should have won by about 4 but that man Kuyt who 'works his socks off...' can't score.....

bridgegael

benitez has to go!!!!  not starting your two best players in a knockout competition, i know the players have to take the blame also, but this is one time to many he has done this!!!!!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

FermGael

Beaten in the last minute by Barnsley.
Watched the whole game on SopCast and they were not good. Even through Gerrard on for the last 15 minutes.  The Barnsley keeper had a great game but we should have won that easily. We looked toothless up front without Torres and we just have too many average players at the moment.
Jesus i hope they were saving themselves for Tuesday night because that is the only trophy we have a chance of winning this season.  If Liverpool do not get a result on Tuesday then Rafa will be living on borrowed time.  I Have no idea why he took of Babbel and brought on Kewell. 
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Carmen Stateside

What about about Alonso's so called tackle just prior to their winner! Players showed no heart! Big changes needed and needed soon.

J70

Fair fcuks to Barnsley, but I really don't give much of a shit. This year was all about improving in the league, but that hasn't happened. I'd give him another season, and after that, its time for a change.

Caitlin

Big problems for little Rafa.Apart from Pepe,Mascharano and Torres (!), has bought poorly.However, he mighy still redeem himself in CL.

bridgegael

Quote from: SuperDooperCooper on February 16, 2008, 04:58:59 PM
That said Liverpool should have won by about 4 but that man Kuyt who 'works his socks off...' can't score.....

if i was on the money kuyt was on i'd work my socks of too!!  the man is just not good enough!!  i'd go as far as sayin he is the worst 'striker' in the prem!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

glens73

Quote from: bridgegael on February 16, 2008, 05:09:56 PM
Quote from: SuperDooperCooper on February 16, 2008, 04:58:59 PM

if i was on the money kuyt was on i'd work my socks of too!!  the man is just not good enough!!  i'd go as far as sayin he is the worst 'striker' in the prem!

I'd say it's Voronin.

Shocking result today.

On Sky Le Tissier was saying Liverpool were lumping long balls in to the box and Barnsley were playing the better football. Benitez is not the man for Liverpool, they don't play with any style whatsoever, have no class outside of Torres & Gerrard.