The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Dave

Have Liverpool any chance of a Champions League spot or is it beyond them?
Just wondered if they would like Spurs to beat City considering Liverpool could still get 5th at least by beating Spurs themselves so if there was a chance of also overtaking City would Spurs beating City be a good thing.?

brokencrossbar1

If liverpool win their last 3 games they will get 5th barring a goal scoring miracle by spurs. Liverpool have 8 goal advantage. Even if they won last 3 games 1 nil it would mean spurs scoring 12 clear goals in 3 games, with 1 game against Man City.

Carmen Stateside

What was with Suarez swapping shirts at half time? Never seen that before.
Another good game for Wee Jay in the midfield, Flanagan had his hands full with Gutierrez first half, but stuck in there after getting a early yellow.

EagleLord

Sure that yellow card was a joke. He barely touched him ffs! Thought I was watchin el classico for a moment again!

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Go home ref

Quote from: EagleLord on May 02, 2011, 01:25:51 AM
Sure that yellow card was a joke. He barely touched him ffs! Thought I was watchin el classico for a moment again!

The Liverpool penalty was a joke Williamson put his hand on Suarez's ribs and he bellyflopped! Pathetic

redhandloo

Big Sami was top drawer. Not only was he held in high esteem
by the fans but he seemed to shared that gra for the fans
Tough times don't last, tough people do!

Capt Pat

I nearly thought he was dead when I saw those posts. Hyppia was immense for Liverpool at times. He did have a bit of a dip in form at one stage but overall was a great signing for the club. Gerrard and himslef were the best players at the club in the noughties.

Carmen Stateside

Good luck to Big Sami in his retirement.  Hopefully there is a job at Anfield for him in the future. 
Le Bron yesterday after the Heats win against the Celtics;

supersarsfields

Quote from: Go home ref on May 02, 2011, 08:58:03 PM
Quote from: EagleLord on May 02, 2011, 01:25:51 AM

The Liverpool penalty was a joke Williamson put his hand on Suarez's ribs and he bellyflopped! Pathetic

It was a soft one alright. In saying that he could have went down for one earlier when he was clipped in the box but stayed on his feet. 

laoislad

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 02, 2011, 03:34:02 PM
Was a great defender for Liverpool

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/9473124.stm

One of the best Liverpool and the Premier League has seen.
Hope he gets a role back at Anfield.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Was that Danny Pacheco celebrating there at Fratton Park? I know he went on loan, was it to Norwich? Good to see them back in the Premier League. Your one Delia Smith was nearly collapsing in the last few minutes. Remember her 'Come On, Let's be havin' you' rant at the Norwich fans there a few years ago? She was on the cooking wine that night, and I'd say she'll be on it tonight as well :D

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Yep, they beat Portsmouth 1-0 tonight, and Middlesborough beat Cardiff, so Norwich are guaranteed at least 2nd place.