The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Denn Forever on April 28, 2011, 11:50:40 AM
Quote from: supersub on April 28, 2011, 11:43:45 AM
Well two people have said it so there must be something in it.

The Sky is falling down.

Source:  Denn Forever, Chicken Licken

I'm swayed by the Chicken Licken reference.

Run for your lives............
MWWSI 2017

charlie stubbs

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on April 29, 2011, 08:15:29 PM
Liverpool are set to sign French international winger Sylvain Marveaux on a free transfer from Rennes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1381893/Liverpool-set-sign-winger-Sylvain-Marveaux.html
anyone know much about this lad?if any truth wouldnt hold up much hope french league signings havent been 2 kind to us cisse,diouf,cheyrou, le tallec, pongolle to name a few..

J70

Fifth spot in Liverpool's hands after today, but a few tough games left, especially Fulham away, where their record is horrible. Villa away isn't much better, although they won their last year with a late Torres goal. Spurs are struggling though, so assuming Liverpool beat them and Newcastle at Anfield (obviously a big assumption!), they might not need to win both away games, as Spurs have also to play City.

brokencrossbar1

2 home wins 1 away win and 1 draw could be enough. Both teams have 12 points available. Even if spurs and citeh draw Liverpool would have 10 and Spurs would have 7. They would end up level on points but the +5 goal difference liverpool have is worth a point at this stage. Win the last 4 and 5th guaranteed. Get over tomorrow first though!

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

onefaircounty

supersarsfields

Good to get the goal but pretty low tempo game. Have to give Spearing his dues having a good game. And I wouldn't be his biggest fans. Would be nice to get a second. Reckon they should get flanagan of now that he's on a yella.   

laoislad

3-0 all too easy.
You couldn't even say Liverpool are playing that well.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Blowitupref

This game has the feel of pre season friendly.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

laoislad

Yeah poor enough game but a very easy win for Liverpool,they didn't really have to get out of 2nd gear all game.
Good to have it on early though time to get into Croke Park now for the hurling.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Dave

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 28, 2011, 01:05:41 PM
In the week that United more or less confirm their place in the CL final and the fans want to come on to a Liverpool thread trying to make a story that isn't there... hmmmmmm.
Thats because they are obsessed with other clubs

Bingo

All I'll say is I'm delighted with this season, really made up with it. Too bad it's near over.

Mighty redmen.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Dave on May 01, 2011, 02:33:41 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 28, 2011, 01:05:41 PM
In the week that United more or less confirm their place in the CL final and the fans want to come on to a Liverpool thread trying to make a story that isn't there... hmmmmmm.
Thats because they are obsessed with other clubs
And Liverpool fans never post on the United thread?  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Dave

Quote from: Bingo on May 01, 2011, 03:09:44 PM
All I'll say is I'm delighted with this season, really made up with it. Too bad it's near over.

Mighty redmen.

How many points off 5th were Liverpool when Dalglish took over?

Carmen Stateside

Whos Spurs game in hand against?