The Official The Rangers FC Thread

Started by saffron sam2, August 12, 2012, 02:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Quote from: laoislad on September 18, 2012, 10:30:17 PM
A minutes silence was impeccably observed at Ibrox tonight for the victims of Hillsborough.
Fair play.
Why fair play? Surely this would normal behaviour? Commendations for not being scumbags?

laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on September 19, 2012, 08:49:27 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on September 19, 2012, 08:44:40 PM
A minutes silence was impeccably observed at Ibrox tonight for the victims of Hillsborough.
Fair play.
Why fair play? Surely this would normal behaviour? Commendations for not being scumbags?
He posted this after being somewhat annoyed that people praised Alex Ferguson for clapping at the Hillsborough tribute at Everton.
What's your point?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

dillinger

Quote from: bennydorano on September 19, 2012, 08:44:40 PM
Fair play.
Don't be childish.

bennydorano

How am I being childish u dummy? I think Rangers fans would be insulted by   Laoislad's post.

Aaron Boone

Latest Division 3 table below. Not all plain sailing for the Gers although unbeaten. Next up at Ibrox is a home game v Stuart Garden's Montrose outfit.

P  GD    Pt
1 Elgin City   5 +3   10
2 Peterhead 5 +3   10
2 Queen's Pk 5 +3  10 
4 Rangers      5 +8   9 
5 Clyde          5 0     9 
6 Berwick R    5 0    5
7 Montrose    5 -1   5 
8 Annan Ath   5 -4   5 
9 Stirling A     5 -2    3 
10 E Stirling   5 -10  3 

dillinger

Quote from: bennydorano on September 20, 2012, 07:40:03 PM
How am I being childish u dummy? I think Rangers fans would be insulted by   Laoislad's post.
Who according to you are scumbags?

dillinger

No.

He was calling Rangers fans scumbags.

dillinger

OK, maybe i read it wrong.

I took it as he meant they didn't behave as the usual scumbags that they are.

I have no love for Rangers, but they do have a history of fans dying at a game.

I would think because of this, the fans would pay respects.

From the Bunker

mylestheslasher

You know that when you see an update on this thread rangers have been bet again.

From the Bunker

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 06, 2012, 05:36:19 PM
You know that when you see an update on this thread rangers have been bet again.

Of course, Jez  though, i know Rangers lost alot of players. But they are playing in the Scottish Third Division. Alot of these clubs have sheds for stands and have real shoe string budgets. Rangers will of course get promoted, just it does not look like the walk in the Park they (we) expected!

Main Street

The championship Scottish 4th division is a tough one to get out of.

laoislad

Most thought Rangers would be back in top divison in 3 seasons.
Might take longer than that the way things are going.
Of the players playing today how many would have been first teamers last season?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

bennydorano

McCoist has been living a charmed life :P He's been getting away in the smoke for a long long time, remember he lost a 15 pt lead before the financial shit storm really hit last season.  He could sell snow to the eskimos thon boy.

clarshack

Quote from: bennydorano on October 06, 2012, 06:37:14 PM
McCoist has been living a charmed life :P He's been getting away in the smoke for a long long time, remember he lost a 15 pt lead before the financial shit storm really hit last season.  He could sell snow to the eskimos thon boy.

yeah, wonder what it will actually take for him to get the boot!