The Official The Rangers FC Thread

Started by saffron sam2, August 12, 2012, 02:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffron sam2

2-2 draw away to well established club Peterhead.

Decent result, but The Rangers were forced to play in old training gear bought from the now defunct Rangers club.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

stew

Quote from: saffron sam2 on August 12, 2012, 02:19:30 PM
2-2 draw away to well established club Peterhead.

Decent result, but The Rangers were forced to play in old training gear bought from the now defunct Rangers club.

Huge crowd for the newco rankers, just over 4,000.

I thought this shower could have been the first team in Scottish footballing history to win every league game, thankfully it took them exactly one game to screw that possibility up.

What is the Captain of the US mens national team still doing there????

I still think they will promoted quite easily but it is exciting to think that they will struggle to get out of even this division and right now Linfield would probably beat them more times than not, oh how the mighty have fallen!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

dillinger

Hawick Royal Albert v The Rangers
Friendly to-day against an E.O.S.L. team. And a lowly team with it.
edit, HRA 0  The Rangers 8

saffron sam2

Another big win for The Rangers 0-1 away to a team two divisions higher than them. Andy Little on target again, six goals already, making him the highest scorer in the club's history. Surely himself and Deano Shiels are capable of playing at a higher level though.

Biggest attendance anywhere in Scotland again tonight.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

dillinger

Will be interesting when The Rangers enter the Scottish Cup at the second round stage. They might be drew against some team who play on a roped off council park. That will be an eye opener.  :)

stew

They are off the pace in the  league after another draw, at this stage they are going to be promotion contenders!!!!!! I cannot believe what I am seeing. :)

dillinger

Rangers were robbed. The Berwick ones that is.

dillinger

Forres Mech v The Rangers 2nd round Scottish Cup

Last years winner of the Highland League. Match will be moved i think.

Dougal Maguire

I see they're letting Kirk Broadfoot go. Doesn't say much for his credentials does it?
Careful now

Dougal Maguire

Queen of the South just after beating The Rangers on penalties to record their first victory at Ibrox since 1948 and put The Rangers out of the Ramsdens Cup
Careful now

laoislad

A minutes silence was impeccably observed at Ibrox tonight for the victims of Hillsborough.
Fair play.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

dillinger

Must say a delight to see former Gretna FC 2008 player (my wee team) score the equaliser for Queens.

stew

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 18, 2012, 10:27:15 PM
Queen of the South just after beating The Rangers on penalties to record their first victory at Ibrox since 1948 and put The Rangers out of the Ramsdens Cup

Love it, Love it, Love it.

All of a Sludden

Charles Green is demanding another club be investigated over dual contracts

Says he has evidence of players having two contracts and he wants last nights result to be reversed

Player #1 - Plumber/QoS
Player #2 - Bus Driver/QoS
Player #3 - Brickie/QoS
Player #4 - Joiner/QoS
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

dillinger

Quote from: All of a Sludden on September 19, 2012, 01:14:45 PM
Charles Green is demanding another club be investigated over dual contracts

Says he has evidence of players having two contracts and he wants last nights result to be reversed

Player #1 - Plumber/QoS
Player #2 - Bus Driver/QoS
Player #3 - Brickie/QoS
Player #4 - Joiner/QoS

Sorry to spoil your joke but Queens are full time.  ;)