You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurler on the Bitch

I'm having a 'Period Drama' at present ... I left a fork in the spoon compartment in the drawer and she kicked off big time. She's doing the 'washing machine cycle'  - i.e. going through a number of settings each hour (crying, fighting, rage, apologising etc) .. then come friday when Mr Hormone kicks in it will be a case of 'what did i do?' ... ever see the Incredible Hulk whe he returns to Bruce Banner after he's wrecked the place and all he has is ripped clothes? ie he's wondering what the f**k he did to end up like that .. Well that'll be the other half come 'The Onset'..

pintsofguinness

Quote from: lynchbhoy on December 18, 2007, 09:53:18 PM
pog
looks like she is trying to inflict as much pain on you as possible by dragging you around shopping and then giving you the 'silent treatment'  - its obv in retaliation for you being such a pain in the hole all the time and its prob a precursor to her dumping you !  :o ;)

:(  not very nice.

Who would I complain to then. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

lynchbhoy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 18, 2007, 09:55:29 PM
pog
looks like she is trying to inflict as much pain on you as possible by dragging you around shopping and then giving you the 'silent treatment'  - its obv in retaliation for you being such a pain in the hole all the time and its prob a precursor to her dumping you !  :o ;)

sorry
pal, thought I would break it to ya gently...

my missus no longer gives me the silent treatment, as she knows I am delighted when it happens !

only joking POG, I am sure yer girl loves ya dealry, as if she;s going out with ya, she prob wont get anything better and is stuck with such a grumpy oul hoor !  ;) :D

FL/MAYO

pog

You went shopping with your girlfriend before Christmas..maybe she was hoping for a ring or something for Christmas ;) ;) now she is pissed and won't say why.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on December 18, 2007, 09:53:43 PM
I'm having a 'Period Drama' at present ... I left a fork in the spoon compartment in the drawer and she kicked off big time. She's doing the 'washing machine cycle'  - i.e. going through a number of settings each hour (crying, fighting, rage, apologising etc) .. then come friday when Mr Hormone kicks in it will be a case of 'what did i do?' ... ever see the Incredible Hulk whe he returns to Bruce Banner after he's wrecked the place and all he has is ripped clothes? ie he's wondering what the f**k he did to end up like that .. Well that'll be the other half come 'The Onset'..
ok I am halfway through a bottle of bordeaux, but this has me laughing out loud  :D

...think this is par for the course , and there is fcuk all you can do about it...

thankfully I beleive they get less irritable after a few years, defo mine was like that 10 years ago now and certainly I dont notice such dramatic behaviour these days...maybe I am just immune to it now ..

lynchbhoy

Quote from: FL/MAYO on December 18, 2007, 10:12:41 PM
You went shopping with your girlfriend before Christmas..maybe she was hoping for a ring or something for Christmas ;) ;) now she is pissed and won't say why.
that mean hoor POg wont buy the poor girl the diamonds she wants
he'll prob turn muslim rather than spend the money  :D

go buy the ring in aruba POG - its half the price and you get a holiday into the bargin !

pintsofguinness

QuoteYou went shopping with your girlfriend before Christmas..maybe she was hoping for a ring or something for Christmas Wink Wink now she is piised and won't say why.

I think she knows me better than that. 

QuoteI am sure yer girl loves ya dealry
Well obviously!  Either that or she's got it in to her head that I'm rich!

Don't believe in marriage.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 18, 2007, 10:19:47 PM
Don't believe in marriage.
cheap buxtard !

do you know a brickie from your neck of the woods called 'bigfoot' ?
hes another cheap hoor, he used to order and eat at that chinese restaurant in dud-dawk and him and pals used to walk off without paying

spot a trait from that parish alright  :o

Farrandeelin

Bus Éireann's insistence on going around the highways (not so often) and byways (most of the time) on the journey to Ballina from Dublin. Today for instance, the bloody thing stopped in every town and at every little bus-stop along the way. It even went on a f**king detour through Elphin >:( >:( >:( and nobody got off!!! >:( >:( >:( Took 5 hours to get home when it could have been over an hour less.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

pintsofguinness

No lynchbhoy I pay for all the food I eat.

lynchbhoy

Fishbat

Quote from: Square Ball on December 18, 2007, 09:43:51 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 18, 2007, 09:40:09 PM
QuoteBut you've got to remember lads that women are like horses in so, so many ways but primarily because you must break their spirit, fight fire with fire - picture with no sound for 2 days? drop the coal bucket on the cream carpet.  Constant nagging? (see the way i did that?) drop the straightening tongs down the po.  Whinging about pub outings? superglue in the face cream tub - retaliatory strikes at the first whim - shock and awe lads,....

What if you're afraid of her  :(

I'm getting "yes" "no" and "nothing's wrong" but doors and things are still being banged  ???

your in trouble there mate, are the arms folded? deep sighs and cant sit still, very agitated

Ah Yes,,, looks like she may be trying the old huff before christmas routine so he'll be too worried/guilty to go out on the beer in a few days time  - crafty carns the lot off them

Abble

working at my desk eating my bounty, set it down...to work at something....come back a few mins later thinkin the other half left to eat and i've forgotten i've eaten it ALL a few mins ago...does my nut in that

Maximus Marillius

These f**king dickheads who introduce their piece in Irish and then do the entire talk in English ie 'a chairde' and then its all in english, dickheads!...rant over