Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

He's the guy that half the North was using that's been busted??

God14

Have two iptv subs, and whilst one may occasionally suffer from the epl block I've never had both go down at the same time until Friday. There has obviously been a concerted attempt by the epl and the big isp's to disrupt the streams.

Invested in a VPN yesterday and it seems to have done the trick. Hopefully all good for the Merseyside Derby later

For those of you using a VPN, what country do select when streaming live football?

Boycey

I've never needed a VPN, and I'm sure I'll be contradicted on this  ;) but I've seen it said that if youre in the UK then UK is the country to select as the VPN provider won't be using one of the companies affected by the ISP block?

God14

Thanks for that Boycey, I'll play around with it today and test different options

ONeill

Quote from: God14 on June 21, 2020, 08:52:18 AM
Have two iptv subs, and whilst one may occasionally suffer from the epl block I've never had both go down at the same time until Friday. There has obviously been a concerted attempt by the epl and the big isp's to disrupt the streams.

Invested in a VPN yesterday and it seems to have done the trick. Hopefully all good for the Merseyside Derby later

For those of you using a VPN, what country do select when streaming live football?

None of mine affected at all.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

laoislad

Mine was dreadful for the first few Premier league games, constant buffering, and I have 250mbps broadband so that can't be the issue.
Ended up getting Now TV for the next few months as they were doing a deal for all sport channels for €40/month as I didn't want to be missing out on Liverpool being crowned Champions.
Will be on the lookout for a different provider for next season.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

FermGael

One of mine is off. Tried a trial VPN with it last night and that sorted it .

Other one working perfectly
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Main Street

Quote from: northsideboy on June 21, 2020, 08:38:12 AM
Quote from: Main Street on June 20, 2020, 09:20:46 PM
Quote from: northsideboy on June 20, 2020, 07:08:25 PM
Anyone unable to connect?
Is your reseller Sean McGahey?
I don't think so. Recommended from here
I was only joking as per the previous post to yours from the General.
If your sub is up to date, pull the power from the box, reconnect and boot up.
If still nothing, go to settings, internet, and check that it's connected.

If it's connected, then send a query to your reseller about your issue.

trueblue1234

Mine was down. Got a vpn. Sorted!
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

general

Been offline for a while - only replying to a couple off messages sorry!

Internet Service Providers are really cracking down when the footie is on now - it appears they are blocking all IPTV not just the footie channels - ive always had a VPN but since friday ive ran it constantly - havent been effected. Im lucky to be running at 200mb/s my end, no issues with buffering or anything like that.

if any of you are using the provider ive put you in contact with the VPN will fix the trick. not sure if any of you are within his support chat. its a bit of a comedy act. use the vpn and you will be fine tho

Itchy

Quote from: laoislad on June 21, 2020, 10:39:34 AM
Mine was dreadful for the first few Premier league games, constant buffering, and I have 250mbps broadband so that can't be the issue.
Ended up getting Now TV for the next few months as they were doing a deal for all sport channels for €40/month as I didn't want to be missing out on Liverpool being crowned Champions.
Will be on the lookout for a different provider for next season.

Probably a glut of new sales corresponding to the start of live English soccer, sign your supplier hardware might be near capacity.

Itchy

Quote from: general on June 22, 2020, 08:03:40 AM
Been offline for a while - only replying to a couple off messages sorry!

Internet Service Providers are really cracking down when the footie is on now - it appears they are blocking all IPTV not just the footie channels - ive always had a VPN but since friday ive ran it constantly - havent been effected. Im lucky to be running at 200mb/s my end, no issues with buffering or anything like that.

if any of you are using the provider ive put you in contact with the VPN will fix the trick. not sure if any of you are within his support chat. its a bit of a comedy act. use the vpn and you will be fine tho

Thing is they can't block all iptv because there is legit psud for iptv. They are investigating and locating illegal iptv servers  tracking the ip addresses  etc and applying blocks. They are also blocking storage  centres. As I've said often before if your supplier is openly advertising like the fella in North last week then your supplier will get targeted, whether by blocks or getting arrested.

clarshack

Anyone else's IPTV gone? Supplier says server has been killed. Doesn't sound good tbh.

gallsman

Just checked, both of mine working fine.

Itchy

Quote from: clarshack on August 19, 2020, 09:14:08 PM
Anyone else's IPTV gone? Supplier says server has been killed. Doesn't sound good tbh.

Ie. I'm a shit supplier , heat is on and I'm legging it with the money