Request for directions - Crossmaglen

Started by Declan, May 16, 2007, 03:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

Lads/Lassies - I'm looking to get directions to a place in Crossmaglen - Its an Embroidery Firm for a crest for a set of jerseys - Address I've been given is Enterprise Centre Crossmaglen, Newry - Is it in Cross itself??? Coming from Meath 

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Declan on May 16, 2007, 03:00:43 PM
Lads/Lassies - I'm looking to get directions to a palce in Crossmaglen - Its and Embroidery Firm for a crest for a set of jerseys - Address I've been given is Enterprise Centre Crossmaglen, Newry - Is it in Cross itself??? Coming from Meath 

like harry potter film - follow the spiders
only
follow the helicopters....

getting to the town itself is handy enough- not sure where the 'enterprise centre' is..

BC1 about?

stpauls

what is the name of the firm, and i may be able to help you. best way would be slane, ardee, dundalk then take the castletown road (N53) to culloville and take the right at the crossroads and this will take you direct into Cross. if you need anything more, pm me!

ziggysego

Closest I can find is

Newry & Mourne Enterprise Agency
WIN Business Park
Canal Quay
NEWRY
BT35 6PH

info@nmea.net

Tel: 028 3026 7011
Fax: 028 3026 1316
Testing Accessibility

Uladh

You need to take the Blaney exit, just after the first dundalk exit, off the motorway.

Stay on this road for 5/6 miles until you come to two turns off to the right within 30 yards of each other. take the second. it will be signposted for naomh malachi (sp) gaa club and there is a big "supervalue - crossmaglen" advertisement at it. continue on 2/3 miles into cross. you'll pass the school, pitch and barracks on your left before coming into the square. go straight through. just after shorts sports shop on your left there is an entry to an enterprose park on your right. the cross examiner paper is in there among other businesses and i assume thats where it'll be.

thebandit

armaghniac

here is the famous Armaghniac going to Cross' map, first revealed in the Armagh-Westmeath thread
follow Uladh's instructions, the post office is on your right just before the enterprise centre, head in just beyond the nice red postbox

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Declan