The Official Tennis Thread

Started by Doogie Browser, January 26, 2010, 11:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TabClear

Rafa eases to La Decima. Incredible in the open era. His record at the French since his first match is Won 79 Lost 2!! And I'm pretty sure the two he lost were years he was struggling with injury?

Him and the Fed sharing the Majors this year so far.  Incredible and shows just how good those two were in their prime

gallsman

Quote from: TabClear on June 11, 2017, 06:43:43 PM
Rafa eases to La Decima. Incredible in the open era. His record at the French since his first match is Won 79 Lost 2!! And I'm pretty sure the two he lost were years he was struggling with injury?

Him and the Fed sharing the Majors this year so far.  Incredible and shows just how good those two were in their prime

Injury let Soderling beat him in 09 and he subsequently missed Wimbledon. 2015 he just wasn't up to it against Djokovic.

stew

I always thought he was on the juice, he was impossibly quick and impossibly strong, if clean it is an incredible feat, to me he would be the best ever, that said the spectre of drug use is never too far away feom Nadal, that said, incredible job Rafa....... For Now.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Syferus

Quote from: stew on June 11, 2017, 06:55:03 PM

I always thought he was on the juice, he was impossibly quick and impossibly strong, if clean it is an incredible feat, to me he would be the best ever, that said the spectre of drug use is never too far away feom Nadal, that said, incredible job Rafa....... For Now.

Yawn.

Orior

I don't care what y'all say - Caroline Wozniacki is easy on the eye.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

punt kick

Hardy

Quote from: punt kick on July 10, 2017, 08:33:09 PM
Nadal match some game.
Brilliant. Muller will trouble anybody in this tournament.

punt kick

Quote from: hardstation on July 12, 2017, 03:46:51 PM
Stupid Jock.....it seems.

Did very well. Obviously troubled by an injury played on didn't call for physio. Lad needs a few months off.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

punt kick

Sandino

Best tennis player at wimbledon is now 37 year old, get me a break!
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

stew

Quote from: Sandino on July 14, 2017, 06:45:31 PM

I played the game for many years ad he is the best of all time, so no problem with RFED being the main man.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

nrico2006

Quote from: stew on July 14, 2017, 07:10:43 PM
Quote from: Sandino on July 14, 2017, 06:45:31 PM

I played the game for many years ad he is the best of all time, so no problem with RFED being the main man.
Think they meant Venus.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Wildweasel74

So Fed picks up A 8th Title at 35, oldest man to do that from late 60`s i believe.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"