New Jerseys?

Started by Farrandeelin, September 22, 2007, 07:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Íseal agus crua isteach a

This is a jersey I designed in 2016 for our hurling team. I couldn't believe Kerry were playing with one very similar last night.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Are Kerry getting paid by Benson & Hedges for the subliminal advertising?

Baile an tuaigh

GalwayBayBoy

New Galway away! By God was all the Buff Egan could say. First GAA camo kit?

Syferus

That's fúcking horrendous. They look like a bunch of lads doing a stag party boot camp experience or something.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Syferus on February 24, 2018, 02:40:22 AM
That's fúcking horrendous. They look like a bunch of lads doing a stag party boot camp experience or something.

Much prefer the classic all white with maroon trim away kit myself. That said I don't hate the new one. I fear it will actually sell well so prepare for camo away jerseys all round.

manfromdelmonte

It was usually hard to spot a Galway supporter before the bandwagon got underway last year

the Galway football supporters must be wearing them since 2001

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 24, 2018, 10:20:21 AM
It was usually hard to spot a Galway supporter before the bandwagon got underway last year

The hurlers have usually had a very good following the past 7 or 8 years or so. Getting to 3 All-Ireland finals in that time helps for sure. The footballers not so much but even they have been getting a bigger following the past few years as they slowly improve.

Syferus

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 24, 2018, 01:56:08 PM
Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 24, 2018, 10:20:21 AM

The hurlers have usually had a very good following the past 7 or 8 years or so. Getting to 3 All-Ireland finals in that time helps for sure. The footballers not so much but even they have been getting a bigger following the past few years as they slowly improve.

The drop in attendance between the 2016 and 2017 Connacht final was mind boggling GBB. And I'd blame it mostly on Galway supporters because Ros always travel.

J70

Nice to see Donegal bringing back the old traditional shirt for their change option.

snoopdog

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on February 04, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

Also same gold as last year's Down away kit. Minus the black sleeves. Paul Calvin really stretched the imagination when designing Kerry's kits.  2 lovely jerseys above.

tiempo

Quote from: snoopdog on February 25, 2018, 08:03:22 AM
Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on February 04, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

Also same gold as last year's Down away kit. Minus the black sleeves. Paul Calvin really stretched the imagination when designing Kerry's kits.  2 lovely jerseys above.

I'd say he was busy stretching something else while the O'Neills office staff changed a few colours on an existing template. I'm sure he's gloating all the way to the bank, 50 and Puff will be suitably impressed. You know when you've been Galvanised.

Syferus

Begrudgery much. The home Kerry jersey is lovely.

tiempo

Quote from: Syferus on February 26, 2018, 11:38:14 AM
Begrudgery much. The home Kerry jersey Man Utd rip off design is lovely.

Way back to the shires ye quisling.

Syferus

Quote from: tiempo on February 26, 2018, 01:02:43 PM
Quote from: Syferus on February 26, 2018, 11:38:14 AM
Begrudgery much. The home Kerry jersey Man Utd rip off design is lovely.

Way back to the shires ye quisling.

:o

I do wonder about the mental states of some of the posters here.