You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

People who don't take care of their tyres and then break down on the road, causing me to be late.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on October 31, 2007, 07:19:45 PM
People who don't take care of their tyres and then break down on the road, causing me to be late.

TOUGH  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote1 - People who park at a Petrol pumps who have no intention of getting fuel and only park there to get nearer to the shop..Whats wrong with the spaces at the side?
Probably parents who can't walk their children through a car park or think they've some right to park at the door blocking your way.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Louth Exile

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 31, 2007, 08:07:13 PM
Quote1 - People who park at a Petrol pumps who have no intention of getting fuel and only park there to get nearer to the shop..Whats wrong with the spaces at the side?
Probably parents who can't walk their children through a car park or think they've some right to park at the door blocking your way.

Are you sure it wasn't you going in to get the sweets  ;)
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

pintsofguinness

No I park in the right place as I like to take my time to browse the sweets, crisps and fizzy drink sections. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Snowed Under

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 31, 2007, 08:07:13 PM

Alternatively probably ignorant fat selfish people who think they have the God given right to park wherever the hell they want. 

Abble

I enjoy a bit of halloween bonfire & fireworks as much as the next child but when the fireworks continue on thru til bout midnight and after when i'm tryna get some kip well that just really grinds my f**king gears (all 5 including reverse) !

Snowed Under

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 31, 2007, 11:03:35 PM
No I park in the right place as I like to take my time to browse the sweets, crisps and fizzy drink sections. 

Is that the allocated spaces or spaces you deem to be right for yourself.  ::)

Rick O Shea

Snowed Under grinds my gears!!!

While i understood his argument at the start of all this, his infatuataion with pints is gettin out of hand.

Pints, get a restraining order on that man!

Or would the two of you just get a room  ;)

Snowed Under

Quote from: Rick O Shea on November 01, 2007, 08:21:13 AM
Snowed Under grinds my gears!!!

While i understood his argument at the start of all this, his infatuataion with pints is gettin out of hand.

Pints, get a restraining order on that man!

Or would the two of you just get a room  ;)

Tell you what Kid - don't read.  ;)

Gnevin

Quote from: Abble on November 01, 2007, 07:51:37 AM
I enjoy a bit of halloween bonfire & fireworks as much as the next child but when the fireworks continue on thru til bout midnight and after when i'm tryna get some kip well that just really grinds my f**king gears (all 5 including reverse) !
Would that not be 6 then or is your car from the 80's ?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

lynchbhoy

firework displays all week long
man from same above house coming collecting door to door for 'a few quid' for the fireworks ('dey cost me 800 bleedin quid dey did')
same house playing ultra sihte 80's/helloween music until after midnight

also

M E D  I  C E N E

not MED-SIN

as people are more frequently pronouncing it

that drives me batty
cnuts just trying to sound 'posh'
wnkers

Gnevin

Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 01, 2007, 10:00:00 AM
man from same above house coming collecting door to door for 'a few quid' for the fireworks ('dey cost me 800 bleedin quid dey did')

also

M E D  I  C E N E

not MED-SIN

that drives me batty
wnkers
I would of said Med-Sin was inter city Dub not posh at all.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Gnevin on November 01, 2007, 10:01:57 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on November 01, 2007, 10:00:00 AM

also

M E D  I  C E N E

not MED-SIN

that drives me batty
wnkers
I would of said Med-Sin was inter city Dub not posh at all.
most normal folk I know would call it med-i-sin or med-a-sun
not the
mjed-sin that these fur coat no knickers pseudo posh/intellectuals come out with  >:( >:(

The Real Laoislad

Was sick and tired of the bangers and fireworks myself last night.
One bright point from last night though was the mother of one of the kids who called to our door was wearing a Wonder Woman's outfit :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.