Nicest Crisps?

Started by fred the red, February 08, 2009, 09:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Saffrongael on June 08, 2022, 11:18:34 PM
Tayto Smoky Bacon
Had a packet with my sandwich this lunchtime. Good stuff.

laoislad

Hunky Dory Buffalo is still my favourite.
Like a packet of Jonnie Onion Rings also.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Taylor

Not the nicest but two damn good crisps which I rarely see now:

Wuster sauce
Brannigans Ham & Mustard

Tyrdub

Quote from: Taylor on June 09, 2022, 08:27:17 AM
Not the nicest but two damn good crisps which I rarely see now:

Wuster sauce
Brannigans Ham & Mustard

Can get Tayto (NI Version) Wuster Sauce easily, but cannot find the Walkers variant, they were brilliant

StephenC

Ultimately it'll be questions like this that a United Ireland will hang on.

1. Hunky Dory Cheese and Onion
2. Taytos (they don't need any further description)
3. Smokey Bacon (again, no further description required)

Milltown Row2

Wouldn't look to buy crisps, wife loves them, but if pushed

Salt and vinegar Hula hoops or beef Hula hoops
Wuster Sauce
Walkers sweet chili
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

HiMucker

Some great shouts on here. A blast from the past that I hadnt tried in years and the kids have been getting them, Walkers salt and vinegar sqaures! Brilliant with a beer as well.

marty34

Can you still get Mini Chips?

RedHand88

McCoys Thai sweet chicken.

Joeythelips

Walkers Sensations BBQ Beef Teriyaki are new and very moreish, if you like a strong flavour the Walkers Max Strong Hot Chicken Wings flavour pack a punch but are very nice.

brokencrossbar1

I'm a divil for the crisps and that's my biggest struggle weight wise. The worst thing that was every created was a 'share bag'. Like who the f**k ever shares a 'share' bag?!?

Saffrongael

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 09, 2022, 10:26:48 AM
I'm a divil for the crisps and that's my biggest struggle weight wise. The worst thing that was every created was a 'share bag'. Like who the f**k ever shares a 'share' bag?!?

I'm exactly the same, wouldn't get fed up eating them
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Truth hurts

30 years ago, salt and vinegar golden wonder were the best about, they are still good but seem to not be as popular. Blue is s and v and yellow is cheese and onion btw

trueblue1234

Prawn cocktail not getting a look in lads? My go to in a family pack.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Taylor

Anyone that puts any brand of cheese & onion as the best crisp needs checking.

MR2 mentions salt and vinegar hula hoops - only ones I can see lately are some type of bubble crisp.

Joeythelips - great shout on the hot chicken wings flavour - powerful with a beer or two.

Companies have us by the balls now - a share bag most definitely isnt for sharing and the multipack individual bags are too small so you eat multiple bags and convince yourself you only ate a few of them because they are smaller than a regular bag