Derry 7/1
Mayo 8/1
Tyrone  16/1
Armagh  22/1
Donegal 25/1
Cork  50/1
Monaghan  50/1
Roscommon  50/1

The each way might be interesting, although the structure of the draw is less clear than of old.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

seafoid

Quote from: armaghniac on November 06, 2023, 06:08:24 PMPaddy Power Each Way: 1/2 Odds, 2 Places

Kerry  15/8
Dublin  11/4
Galway  6/1
Derry 7/1
Mayo 8/1
Tyrone  16/1
Armagh  22/1
Donegal 25/1
Cork  50/1
Monaghan  50/1
Roscommon  50/1

The each way might be interesting, although the structure of the draw is less clear than of old.

Same order
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Blowitupref

Donegal the biggest movers. They were 50 and 60/1 before Jim McGuinness was appointed.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

toby47

How many teams on that list would you say could realistically win it?

imtommygunn

lurganblue

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 07, 2023, 09:08:54 AMTruthfully two.

Probably correct. Another 1 of the next 3 could do it with a bit of a run, form and belief.

imtommygunn

Galway were poor last year. I am not sure they would be at that level at all. Mayo either tbh. Derry maybe.

thewobbler

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 07, 2023, 09:08:54 AMTruthfully two.

Well it depends on those two. If Dublin are motivated, only Kerry can stop them. If Clifford stays injury free, only Dublin can stop them.

But should it transpire that in terms of application and intent, 2022 was actually Dublin's denouement, and perhaps Clifford endures a few injury problems, it would leave the AI wide open, to the point that any of those 11 listed teams could win it.

samuel maguire

I think there are a number of teams that can realistically win sam. It would take the rub of the green but say if the top 2 meet in a semi final, then the likes of Derry, Armagh, Tyrone, Donegal, Galway would all fancy their chances in a 1 off game in the final. Honestly

jmcgdoire

Quote from: samuel maguire on November 07, 2023, 09:42:01 AMI think there are a number of teams that can realistically win sam. It would take the rub of the green but say if the top 2 meet in a semi final, then the likes of Derry, Armagh, Tyrone, Donegal, Galway would all fancy their chances in a 1 off game in the final. Honestly

Id be hesitant to throw Donegal in with the rest there but I otherwise agree. Weve seen always of these sides give the big dogs a run for their money in the last few years and ultimately just fall short on the big day.

I'll be most interested to see Armagh. When you look at how narrow their defeats have been these past two seasons and how stacked with talent they are, youd have to fear meeting them in an AI semi. Armagh E/W could be a good bet.

An Watcher

Maybe if they got a new manager and the subsequent bounce but with mcgeeney they're going absolutely nowhere. 
The draw for ulster has been very kind to them again so maybe they'll get over the line with that this year

lurganblue

It's the Last Dance for this Armagh panel in my opinion. Yes it's a favourable draw in Ulster but we've a habit of making a mess of that. Yes they have had lots of very tight losses in the last 2 years but the reality is, top sides grind out wins when it is in the melting pot. I would be pleasantly surprised if we were near an AI semi final.

Armagh18

Quote from: samuel maguire on November 07, 2023, 09:42:01 AMI think there are a number of teams that can realistically win sam. It would take the rub of the green but say if the top 2 meet in a semi final, then the likes of Derry, Armagh, Tyrone, Donegal, Galway would all fancy their chances in a 1 off game in the final. Honestly
Agreed. Galway almost caught Kerry in 2022. Derry, Mayo, Armagh, Galway, Tyrone etc all not a million miles away from each other and capable of beating each other. Would take Dublin and Kerry to meet in a semi though. Any of the above would definitely fancy their chances in a final if they got there and anything can happen on the day. If Clifford was to get injured Kerry drop way back into that pack as they are very reliant on him.

I know you've mentioned Donegal, remains to be seen if Jimmy can get them back up a level tbh.

seafoid

Galway are the only team in the chasing pack with Final experience.
They had a lot of injuries in 2023 plus Silke and Molloy were missing.  If everyone is fit they have a great chance. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU