Cape Cod

Started by TacadoirArdMhacha, June 12, 2008, 07:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacadoirArdMhacha

Just looking a bit of advice - there's a group of friends of mine heading to the States on Saturday for a couple of weeks and they are looking for a bit of a beach holiday for a few days. They're thinking of heading to Cape Cod from 19th to 25th July. Would anybody have any tips on somewhere affordable to stay for a few nights? Hostels, beachhouse etc, any suggestions gratefully accepted!

Thanks.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

stew

The cape will cost a packet at that time of year, and the only places left to rent will be the cheap motels, if even that.

I will be there in August for a three day golf weekend, I dont even want to think how much I am going to spend and I have a house to go home to every night.

The cape is one of the most expensive areas to visit in the US of A.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Just realised I put in the wrong dates. Its 19th to 25th June. That likely to help them any?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

hitzelsperger

The cape is great but all previous posts are correct, its expensive as fcuk, it is millionaires hang out for the summer, if your looking somewhere cheaper head on up to boston and go to Revere (sp?) beach...it is great and plenty of brazilian/latino beauties to keep ya occupied for a long week!

Donagh

If they are driving and leave themselves a bit of daylight there are loads of reasonable and affordable motels along the seafront. I think we picked up a magazine with discount vouchers in it from a restaurant and the place was grand – even with its own swimming pool and kitchenette in the room. Certainly wasn't any dearer than a B&B in Donegal. Expect two double beds per room.