5 (9.3%)
Tyrone/Derry
8 (14.8%)
Get stuffed...i wouldn't go out with you breeds
19 (35.2%)

Total Members Voted: 54

leenie

whats with the "hi" .............

i wasn't being nasty i was just checking the guest list.... to see if i would attend!  ;)
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on October 08, 2009, 11:07:51 PM
freestaters invited?  ;)

Let the forgotten 3 (Ulster counties) in, let the forgotten 3 in, let the forgotten 3 in... then again... keep everyone else out, keep everyone else out...
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

illdecide

Quote from: leenie on October 08, 2009, 11:14:40 PM

whats with the "hi" .............

i wasn't being nasty i was just checking the guest list.... to see if i would attend!  ;)

I'm sorry this is hard to deal with as i've never had a woman talk back to me and it's hard to take...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Kerry Mike

Will I bring Sam along to the dinner so ye can have a wee look at him ;) some of ye 6 counties have not seen him for a while, some of youse have never seen him at all, and hopefully it will be another long while before any of ye see him again  :P

Sam is doing grand in his home from home in Kerry and is settled in for a nice relaxing winter, he is now tucked away nicely in Darren O'Sullivan's hot press until the spring, the celebrations are over and Sam can relax, without the normal pulling and dragging that goes on for months when he leaves his Kingdom every now and again and takes a visit to one of the barbarian counties that just dont know how to treat him properly.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Rois

Mike, hate to break it to you but I think Sam may have been in Meath tonight.

longrunsthefox

Sam and his wee friend Thomas was brought to a wedding I was at this summer in Tyrone. No-one hardly gave them a second glance... been there, done it.  Is Sam chauffered around Kerry at the tax payers expense?  ::) 

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Kerry Mike on October 09, 2009, 12:17:11 AM
Will I bring Sam along to the dinner so ye can have a wee look at him ;) some of ye 6 counties have not seen him for a while, some of youse have never seen him at all, and hopefully it will be another long while before any of ye see him again  :P

Sam is doing grand in his home from home in Kerry and is settled in for a nice relaxing winter, he is now tucked away nicely in Darren O'Sullivan's hot press until the spring, the celebrations are over and Sam can relax, without the normal pulling and dragging that goes on for months when he leaves his Kingdom every now and again and takes a visit to one of the barbarian counties that just dont know how to treat him properly.

You expect us to believe that someone from Kerry would travel that far north? More chance to see a Kerry man on the moon selling moon rock.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: illdecide on October 08, 2009, 11:10:57 PM
freestaters invited?  ;)

No baw chief...everyones welcome...even protestants (they can come in handy if your in a house party in the Village)

Grand. We could a grant out of this thing you know?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

haranguerer

I see theres only five counties in the poll.

Sure I spose if 'I'll decide' has us in the free state, thats good enough for me. You could have waited til this recession was over though, thon place is f**ked...

illdecide

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 09, 2009, 09:34:43 AM
Quote from: illdecide on October 08, 2009, 11:10:57 PM
freestaters invited?  ;)

No baw chief...everyones welcome...even protestants (they can come in handy if your in a house party in the Village)

Grand. We could a grant out of this thing you know?

you have just spoiled the party...I had an application in for this with DSD and Sport NI, it was a grant available for cross community realations and i was inviting some prods from the Board...

As for discriminating against certain counties thats not an issue as all counties are welcome, the venue might not suit but your all welcome anyway. The problem with the venues in the poll is they are all east of the Bann...Tyrone & Derry never stood a chance...sorry
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.