Paddy Jackson apology

Started by yellowcard, April 06, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AQMP

I have to admit I'm astounded by the naivety of some of the "just let the lads play" posters here.

rosnarun

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 08, 2018, 09:10:17 AM
Quote from: Syferus on May 08, 2018, 01:59:30 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 07, 2018, 10:11:47 AM
Seems the court thought she wasn’t raped..

Seen one there of a man who got 6 years for rape and transpired she lied... admitted it to a friend on her social media..the guy was a promising  sports star!

Maybe at the time she believed she was raped too

Is that supposed to be relevant to this case in some manner?

None, what's so ever.

so some one can get Raped even if no rape took place?
the feminists have really got some lads heads fried.
do words have no meaning any more?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

NAG1

Quote from: rosnarun on May 08, 2018, 10:37:01 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 08, 2018, 09:10:17 AM
Quote from: Syferus on May 08, 2018, 01:59:30 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 07, 2018, 10:11:47 AM
Seems the court thought she wasn't raped..

Seen one there of a man who got 6 years for rape and transpired she lied... admitted it to a friend on her social media..the guy was a promising  sports star!

Maybe at the time she believed she was raped too

Is that supposed to be relevant to this case in some manner?

None, what's so ever.

so some one can get Raped even if no rape took place?
the feminists have really got some lads heads fried.
do words have no meaning any more?

Only when they suit the narrative that some of the posters on here want to ram down everyone else's throat.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AQMP on May 08, 2018, 10:24:50 AM
I have to admit I'm astounded by the naivety of some of the "just let the lads play" posters here.

Can they get a job though?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 08, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

There's plenty of jobs available to them that don't pay a couple hundred thousand a year. Turns out that not guilty in a court really isn't the same thing as innocent and you've had more trouble realising that than the 'lads' themselves have had.

NAG1

Quote from: Syferus on May 08, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

There's plenty of jobs available to them that don't pay a couple hundred thousand a year. Turns out that not guilty in a court really isn't the same thing as innocent and you've had more trouble realising that than the 'lads' themselves have had.

So they just can't get a well paying job?
Ok working for minimum wage?

Syferus

Quote from: NAG1 on May 08, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

Playing sports professionally is a privilege that's easily taken away. For someone on a forum ostensibly about sports, needing to told that is a little incredible.

NAG1

Quote from: Syferus on May 08, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

Playing sports professionally is a privilege that's easily taken away. For someone on a forum onstenibly about sports needing to told that is a little incredible.

You of all people referring to anyone on here as incredible is something of a paradox.

Simply pointing out the glaring hole in your post. Using the term 'professionally' in yours merely backed up my point so thanks for that.

Syferus

Quote from: NAG1 on May 08, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

Playing sports professionally is a privilege that's easily taken away. For someone on a forum onstenibly about sports needing to told that is a little incredible.

You of all people referring to anyone on here as incredible is something of a paradox.

Simply pointing out the glaring hole in your post. Using the term 'professionally' in yours merely backed up my point so thanks for that.

There's no hole in my post. There's plenty of willing people who will do their jobs very ably that weren't implicated in a gang-rape. That you and some others still don't realise how toxic their behaviour was to a large segement of the population is as predictable as your childish 'but you' response.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Syferus on May 08, 2018, 12:45:46 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on May 08, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

There's no hole in my post. There's plenty of willing people who will do their jobs very ably that weren't implicated in a gang-rape. That you and some others still don't realise how toxic their behaviour was to a large segement of the population is as predictable as your childish 'but you' response.

What rape ? Did I miss something here?

So, no high paying job or getting paid to play rugby? So working in a bank? anyone 'implicated (but found not guilty) in a gang-rape) would be ok for the bank to employ them?

Sure ya'd have the mob down at the bank ya balloon
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Taylor

Fcuk me syf but wise yourself up man.

This gang rape shite. It went to court - they were found not guilty. As everyone is innocent until proven guilty it should be simple enough to understand

AQMP

You sound a bit like Cathy Newman on Channel 4 News interviewing that Canadian psychologist recently.

Can you understand why they are struggling to get a job as a professional rugby player?

nrico2006

Their abilities on the pitch are not the reason they aren't getting a job; it's the crazy PC brigade that are preventing them, just unfortunate that their trial came shortly after the Weinstein furore and all the other movements going on at the minute.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AQMP on May 08, 2018, 01:26:32 PM

You sound a bit like Cathy Newman on Channel 4 News interviewing that Canadian psychologist recently.

Can you understand why they are struggling to get a job as a professional rugby player?

I can, because they were brought to court by a woman who says they raped her... and after that was shown to be different.. the social justice warriors/keyboard warriors/#metoo/#ibelieveher femminists didnt get their pound of flesh and went for it with a campaign of throwing mud, as you know mud sticks...

So its not about being in a camp or saying who guilty or not, its about trusting the system, if the system needs changing, then change it, what happens when the system still doesnt give you the result, change it again? I'd assume this woman will go for a civil action case against these guys, considering how strong the case was in her favour?

The court of law is there to protect people, but this doesnt suit some people, depending on the result  :o

trailer

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 08, 2018, 01:33:45 PM
Their abilities on the pitch are not the reason they aren't getting a job; it's the crazy PC brigade that are preventing them, just unfortunate that their trial came shortly after the Weinstein furore and all the other movements going on at the minute.

It's not the crazy PC brigade. That's totally inaccurate. It's Money. Sponsor's money. The sponsors don't want two guys who seem to have little respect for women running around in jerseys with their logos on it. Sponsors customers reach far beyond rugby teams. They don't want to be associated with a toxic profile.