C Cleaner

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2010, 06:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

I downloaded this to my laptop  badstid thing hasn't been workin properly since, lalptop uses a dongle (3 network), any way this is the  reason?

ardmhachaabu

When you say it hasn't been working properly, what do you mean exactly?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

bennydorano

Error message is like- windows has disc a problem & cannot open, the dongle is workin ok.

ardmhachaabu

Was it working ok previous to this or did it do this from when you installed it?

It sounds to me as if it was a dodgy download, maybe try getting it again and try reinstalling it.  If you could give the exact error it would be helpful
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

caughtredhanded

C Cleaner usually pretty reliable, I'd revert back to the last restore point and reinstall.

bennydorano

Was workin fine b4 download, laptop has had issues b4 but this is new & seems too coincidental

ardmhachaabu

Download it again and reinstall, should sort it out for you

bennydorano

Uninstalled CC, still same. Error message: a prob  caused the prog to stop workin correctly. Windows will close the prog & notify u IF a solution is available

Mhic Easmuint

Do a System Restore to before it was initially installed.

bennydorano

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

bennydorano

Cheers, that's done it.  Internet Explorer was corrupted, restored to a previous setting and downloaded Firefox.