Kilkevan

Quote from: GaillimhIarthair on September 02, 2017, 01:46:41 PM
Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 01:24:41 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 02, 2017, 01:16:13 PM
Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 12:45:59 PM
Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 10:39:51 AM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on September 02, 2017, 10:29:15 AM
Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 10:10:15 AM
Galway are going to hammer them. In 2011 Noel Lane asked if the hurlers had the intensity , the ruthlessness , the skill and the relentless will to win required. It was missing for decades.
Tiocfaidh ár la.  Amárach

Galway can and have hammered better teams in the past so I see what you mean
They will have to have them stuffed before half time
Cork had only racked up 6 points from play in the semi first half
It's possible but only if Waterford freeze like 2008
Imm also factoring in Galways records in all Ireland finals
Waterfords record in AIFS is 08.
This match is like Mayo v Donegal in 2012

Donegal would line players up near a free taker and have one run off to distract him.  Attention to detail.
Galway have that. And they can hurl.
They are slicker than the team with the sweeper.

The sweeper system will make shit of Joe Canning. The most overrated hurler of all time. Comparing him to the likes of Shefflin or Ring is like comparing water to champagne. If Canning doesn't hurl, Galway will have lost their supposed big day go to man and their number will be up. If Waterford aren't fifteen points ahead by 60 minutes I will be very surprised.

Prediction: Waterford 10-62 Galway 0-03.

That's some scoreline!

Both teams have had inferiority complexes against the big teams on the big stage, but they've managed to get over some of those demons recently... it's all down to who wants it the most, as it's evening out by the day!!!

No more outlandish that the rubbish Seafoid is coming out with that Galway will hammer Waterford. I think Waterford will win by two or three in the most dire final in donkeys years as both teams will freeze and neither are classic finalists.
Classic finalists!! 😂😂😂.  You can almost smell the arrogance!  A few years in the doldrums might do ye lads the world of good.

Cork in 04, 05 and 06 were classic finalists which could/would have won All Irelands in any era. Same with Tipp in 09, 10, 11, 14 and 16 were classic finalists who could/would have won All Irelands in any era. I know you Galwegians are fixated on Kilkenny but its not all about the Cats. Either you know f**k all about hurling or you deep down know that tomorrow's final is going to be utter pish. And we'll cope with a few years out of the spotlight, its when its decades that it hurts most. I genuinely hope ye win the All Ireland for the next 25 years consecutive so you can start to smell what it means to be important but I doubt its going to happen.

GaillimhIarthair

Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 02:47:13 PM
Galway are going to hammer them. In 2011 Noel Lane asked if the hurlers had the intensity , the ruthlessness , the skill and the relentless will to win required. It was missing for decades.

Donegal would line players up near a free taker and have one run off to distract him.  Attention to detail.

The sweeper system will make shit of Joe Canning. The most overrated hurler of all time. Comparing him to the likes of Shefflin or Ring is like comparing water to champagne. If Canning doesn't hurl, Galway will have lost their supposed big day go to man and their number will be up. If Waterford aren't fifteen points ahead by 60 minutes I will be very surprised.

That's some scoreline!

Both teams have had inferiority complexes against the big teams on the big stage, but they've managed to get over some of those demons recently... it's all down to who wants it the most, as it's evening out by the day!!!

No more outlandish that the rubbish Seafoid is coming out with that Galway will hammer Waterford. I think Waterford will win by two or three in the most dire final in donkeys years as both teams will freeze and neither are classic finalists.
Classic finalists!! 😂😂😂.  You can almost smell the arrogance!  A few years in the doldrums might do ye lads the world of good.

Cork in 04, 05 and 06 were classic finalists which could/would have won All Irelands in any era. Same with Tipp in 09, 10, 11, 14 and 16 were classic finalists who could/would have won All Irelands in any era. I know you Galwegians are fixated on Kilkenny but its not all about the Cats. Either you know f**k all about hurling or you deep down know that tomorrow's final is going to be utter pish. And we'll cope with a few years out of the spotlight, its when its decades that it hurts most. I genuinely hope ye win the All Ireland for the next 25 years consecutive so you can start to smell what it means to be important but I doubt its going to happen.
For someone from a county that had probably the best hurling team ever over the past 10 years or so, you seem to be angry about a county that has only won 4 ever in its history!  That KK team had some of the best hurlers to ever grace CP and the majority of them humble to a man despite all that success - cop on like a good lad and enjoy the game as a neutral tomorrow, you never know, it might be a classic!!!

Kilkevan

Quote from: GaillimhIarthair on September 02, 2017, 03:46:20 PM

That's some scoreline!

For someone from a county that had probably the best hurling team ever over the past 10 years or so, you seem to be angry about a county that has only won 4 ever in its history!  That KK team had some of the best hurlers to ever grace CP and the majority of them humble to a man despite all that success - cop on like a good lad and enjoy the game as a neutral tomorrow, you never know, it might be a classic!!!

Not angry, just amused by inbreeds fom the wesht getting their knickers in a knot over the slightest pisstake.

Let's be honest, tomorrow is going to be no classic. Two teams that are going to crap themselves on the big stage, 30 very average hurlers, no Callanans, Bonner Mahers, Joe Deanes, Diarmuid O'Sullivans, Sean Ógs (completely ignoring Kilkenny). I reckon I'll clean the car instead of watching what in Tipp or Cork during the good years would be the equivalent of a Junior B shield final (again ignoring Kilkenny).

And please don't shite on about Canning or Gleeson, neither of them would get a start on Tipperary 2010 or Cork 2005.

GaillimhIarthair

Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 03:50:35 PM

That's some scoreline!

Not angry, just amused by inbreeds from the wesht getting their knickers in a knot over the slightest pisstake.
Inbreeds?!!!!  :-\   Right so, we'll leave it at that.

Kilkevan

Quote from: GaillimhIarthair on September 02, 2017, 03:59:09 PM

That's some scoreline!

Not angry, just amused by inbreeds from the wesht getting their knickers in a knot over the slightest pisstake.

Good man... At what stage did the penny drop that I was only trying to get a rise out of someone on this bullshit forum?!?

Mastermind? No, you are not lol.

GaillimhIarthair

Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 04:02:42 PM

That's some scoreline!

Good man... At what stage did the penny drop that I was only trying to get a rise out of someone on this bullshit forum?!?

LOL!  I would suggest the Hoganstand Forum chief, a lad of your undoubted intellect would be a good fit over there. Jog on ...............

Kilkevan

Quote from: GaillimhIarthair on September 02, 2017, 04:55:01 PM
Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 04:02:42 PM

That's some scoreline!

LOL!  I would suggest the Hoganstand Forum chief, a lad of your undoubted intellect would be a good fit over there. Jog on ...............

Hook, line and... Yes... Sinker!

seafoid

That's some scoreline!

Not angry, just amused by inbreeds fom the wesht getting their knickers in a knot over the slightest pisstake.

Let's be honest, tomorrow is going to be no classic. Two teams that are going to crap themselves on the big stage, 30 very average hurlers, no Callanans, Bonner Mahers, Joe Deanes, Diarmuid O'Sullivans, Sean Ógs (completely ignoring Kilkenny). I reckon I'll clean the car instead of watching what in Tipp or Cork during the good years would be the equivalent of a Junior B shield final (again ignoring Kilkenny).

And please don't shite on about Canning or Gleeson, neither of them would get a start on Tipperary 2010 or Cork 2005.
The best thing about this year was the cats at 10/1.
None of the Kilkenny forwards would even make it to the national linedancing finals

Cody had to send them to Coláiste Chonnacht for 3 weeks of intinsive ionsaí na hÍnse practice as part of coordination 101
Did you not think about introducing new lads a few years ago, Brian. Maybe you should have. Maybe you should. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Kilkevan

Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 05:22:38 PM

That's some scoreline!

The best thing about this year was the cats at 10/1.
None of the Kilkenny forwards would even make it to the national linedancing finals

Cody had to send them to Coláiste Chonnacht for 3 weeks of intinsive ionsaí na hÍnse practice as part of coordination 101
Did you not think about introducing new lads a few years ago, Brian. Maybe you should have. Maybe you should.

Lol one of the biggest counties in Ireland and no All Ireland since 1988 and thinks he's an expert. Face facts, even if ye win tomorrow ye've another thirty to go until you're even remotely close to your hated Kilkenny. Absolutely hysterical how pathetic ye are and one swallow ain't gonna make no summer.

seafoid

Kilkenny are great in moderation. A period of mediocrity is just what they need. It's lovely watching the passes go astray. The Germans have a word for it. Scheissefreude.

The other thing is that Cody won't win any all Irelands in the past

Would you schtop. 

Kilkevan

Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 06:43:20 PM
Kilkenny are great in moderation. A period of mediocrity is just what they need. It's lovely watching the passes go astray. The Germans have a word for it. Scheissefreude.

Would you schtop.

If you're going to try and make yourself look bright by using foreign words at least use the right ones; the word is schadenfreude. Scheissefreude is what Galway's sporting history is.

And if you want to go with the future, I'll bet you any money you like that Kilkenny double their total of All Irelands as of tonight before Galway double theirs.

seafoid

I presume Eddie Keher will be monitoring tomorrow's final for lapses in manliness in case anyone might get sent off. It is such an insult to a player and his feng shui if he gets sent off. It is such an insult to Avonmore as well. Jaysus. 

Kilkenny now are like the old joke

-Canice,  we are taking you off
-But Brian we only have 2 other forwards on the field
- Come off anyway.

seafoid

Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 06:49:54 PM

Would you schtop.

If you're going to try and make yourself look bright by using foreign words at least use the right ones; the word is schadenfreude. Scheissefreude is what Galway's sporting history is.

And if you want to go with the future, I'll bet you any money you like that Kilkenny double their total of All Irelands as of tonight before Galway double theirs.
Dude, German allows you to make up your own words.
Kilkenny wouldn't be up.to the Schaden level yet. They don't have the intinsity.  They are stuck on Scheisse.

Dont go all Bomber on me now.

I 'll take you up on the bet.

Kilkevan

Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 06:51:11 PM
I presume Eddie Keher will be monitoring tomorrow's final for lapses in manliness in case anyone might get sent off. It is such an insult to a player and his feng shui if he gets sent off. It is such an insult to Avonmore as well. Jaysus. 

Kilkenny now are like the old joke

-Canice,  we are taking you off
-But Brian we only have 2 other forwards on the field
- Come off anyway.

I'm gonna hazard a guess you haven't seen your county win an All Ireland... and you're talking about jokes? Stop, I'm pissing myself!

Kilkevan

Quote from: seafoid on September 02, 2017, 06:53:49 PM
Quote from: Kilkevan on September 02, 2017, 06:49:54 PM

Would you schtop.

Dude, German allows you to make up your own words.
Kilkenny wouldn't be up.to the Schaden level yet. They don't have the intinsity.  They are stuck on Scheisse.

Dont go all Bomber on me now.

I 'll take you up on the bet.

2:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrZrpIgutwY

Name your price (or will we go with what your mother charges?)