Stormont Assembly Elections 2017

Started by give her dixie, January 13, 2017, 11:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AhNowRef

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 03, 2017, 01:12:06 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 03, 2017, 12:34:50 PM
32 seats for the DUP according to Jim Wells.

Well that's that then
DUP voters don't care what how their representative behave in office
Lining there own pockets, refusing to work profeceintly with the rest of the government Rep
Calling 45 % of the electorate crocodiles and refusing to acknowledge their national identity
Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face
Lost the battle but not the war as another poster just mentioned at least another 15 year wait for the demographic to kick in or a little Help from Scotland or both
What a bunch of bigoted insightful cavemen
The unionist community have spoken and it's the same old tripe

Yeah it really is f*cking hideous if this is the case .... Bunch of cnuts would rather live in a sewer than have a Catholic first minister .. essentially thats what its about ... F*ck Sake  :-\

Mind you Mike Nesbit didnt help ... If the UUP had anyone decent at all to lead them they could have taken swaves off the DUP .. instead it looks like he actually drove his existing support towards them .. poor deluded idiot.

AhNowRef

Quote from: Minder on March 03, 2017, 01:14:27 PM
Looks like Nelson McCausland may lose his seat in N Belfast  ;D

This would be truly fantastic .. I'd love to see his horrible little bitter rat face if this happens

JPGJOHNNYG

Looks like all 4 SF candidates above PBP in West Belfast, so Gerry tell us, how did that brexit thing go for you

tintin25

Quote from: AhNowRef on March 03, 2017, 01:31:09 PM

This would be truly fantastic .. I'd love to see his horrible little bitter rat face if this happens

I'm sure he'll be content with the millions he has made from the taxpayers

north_antrim_hound

Radio Ulster
There now projecting SF could now gain more seats even with the reduction
As high up as 28 instead of 23
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

haranguerer

Quote from: AhNowRef on March 03, 2017, 01:28:46 PM

Well that's that then
Lining there own pockets, refusing to work profeceintly with the rest of the government Rep
Calling 45 % of the electorate crocodiles and refusing to acknowledge their national identity
Lost the battle but not the war as another poster just mentioned at least another 15 year wait for the demographic to kick in or a little Help from Scotland or both

Yeah it really is f*cking hideous if this is the case .... Bunch of cnuts would rather live in a sewer than have a Catholic first minister .. essentially thats what its about ... F*ck Sake  :-\

Mind you Mike Nesbit didnt help ... If the UUP had anyone decent at all to lead them they could have taken swaves off the DUP .. instead it looks like he actually drove his existing support towards them .. poor deluded idiot.

Mike tried to step away from the sectarian head count a little, can't fault him for that. He should have anticpated better that his voters wouldn't like that, but on balance, I think he deserves credit for trying it more than criticism for it not working

AhNowRef

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on March 03, 2017, 01:43:51 PM
Looks like all 4 SF candidates above PBP in West Belfast, so Gerry tell us, how did that brexit thing go for you

Yeah brilliant ... their Brexit stance fecked them completely ...

What about poor aul Eamon .. will he be out too ... Imagine trying for 170 years to be elected and then once you get in and get your seat comfy, the feckers call another election  ;D ... Not a bad aul fella but as mad as a hatter  :o

AhNowRef

Quote from: haranguerer on March 03, 2017, 02:00:45 PM

Well that's that then

Mike tried to step away from the sectarian head count a little, can't fault him for that. He should have anticpated better that his voters wouldn't like that, but on balance, I think he deserves credit for trying it more than criticism for it not working

No doubt he deserves a lot of credit but Jaysus where's he been living the past 60 years ... I watched Mark Carruthers squeeze it out of him and I was cringing "Dont say it Mike, Dont feckin say it"  :o ...... and then he went and said it .. "I'd give my second preference to the SDLP" ... End of story for the UUP :-\

AhNowRef

Quote from: tintin25 on March 03, 2017, 01:45:44 PM
Quote from: AhNowRef on March 03, 2017, 01:31:09 PM

I'm sure he'll be content with the millions he has made from the taxpayers

It will undoubtedly help but his bitterness trumps all as is frequently demonstrated and yet again on the Nolan show the other night ... He'll be feckin apoplectic if he's out ... Oh please God  8)

haranguerer

Quote from: AhNowRef on March 03, 2017, 02:07:47 PM

No doubt he deserves a lot of credit but Jaysus where's he been living the past 60 years ... I watched Mark Carruthers squeeze it out of him and I was cringing "Dont say it Mike, Dont feckin say it"  :o ...... and then he went and said it .. "I'd give my second preference to the SDLP" ... End of story for the UUP :-\

Can't disagree with that

JPGJOHNNYG

Well that's that then

Danny kennedy in trouble maybe he would be grateful of a few nationalist transfer but seeing as he wants to out fleg DUP I hope he is toast the pr1ck

ashman

SSE announce gas prices up by 7% in the O6. Good day to bury bad news !

AhNowRef

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on March 03, 2017, 02:35:25 PM

Well that's that then

Danny kennedy in trouble maybe he would be grateful of a few nationalist transfer but seeing as he wants to out fleg DUP I hope he is toast the pr1ck

Yep, as much as I agree with your sentiments, if its a choice between him and a DUPer, I would begrudgingly give him the seat ,.. just to keep the uberbiggots numbers down...

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: AhNowRef on March 03, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

Well that's that then

Yep, as much as I agree with your sentiments, if its a choice between him and a DUPer, I would begrudgingly give him the seat ,.. just to keep the uberbiggots numbers down...

DUP already elected the last seat will likely be between Kennedy and the SDLP

armaghniac

Danny Kennedy in trouble maybe he would be grateful of a few nationalist transfer but seeing as he wants to out fleg DUP I hope he is toast the pr1ck

he is 1200 short behind Conor Murphy. The DUP guy has 600 of a surplus and the Alliance candidate has 1400. He'll get some Alliance transfers and the rest will elect McNulty, so McNulty's surplus might make  or break Danny. If Danny gets, then Conor Murphy does not.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B