Stormont Assembly Elections 2017

Started by give her dixie, January 13, 2017, 11:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: AhNowRef on February 17, 2017, 04:31:32 PM
Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on February 17, 2017, 04:24:43 PM
Didn't Sinn Fein appoint Mary McArdle as a SPAD? 

Daithi McKay involved in coaching Bryson at the Nama inquiry.  Maybe not as bad as the DUP but as a joint government the both of them have failed to deliver.

"Maybe" not as bad .... Its not even in the same galaxy !!

and didnt Daithi McKay resign  .. FFS  ::)

If the Shinners had been involved in a 1/10 of what the DUP had there would have been all hell to pay ... and their vote would certainly have suffered..
Appointing a SPAD convicted of murdering an innocent woman isn't in the same galaxy -  ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

winghalfun

Why doesn't she get that fecking brooch tatooed to her forehead?

It's never off.

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: AQMP on February 17, 2017, 04:49:36 PM
Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on February 17, 2017, 04:33:05 PM

Daithi McKay involved in coaching Bryson at the Nama inquiry.  Maybe not as bad as the DUP but as a joint government the both of them have failed to deliver.

If the Shinners had been involved in a 1/10 of what the DUP had there would have been all hell to pay ... and their vote would certainly have suffered..
Appointing a SPAD convicted of murdering an innocent schoolgirl isn't in the same galaxy -  ::)

Just a point of info...Mary Travers was a 22 year old teacher when she was shot, not a schoolgirl

Happy to amend my original post but the point is still the same.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

seafoid

Arlene's fairy stories for Protestant children

Once upon a time there were three little protestant pigs. One protestant pig built a house of straw while the second protestant pig built his house with sticks. They built their houses very quickly and then sang and danced all day because they were in the Orange Order and it was July . The third little protestant pig worked hard all day and built his house with bricks.
Gerry Adams  saw the two little protestant pigs while they danced and played and thought, "What lovely citizens of a united Ireland  they will make!"

One day, Little Red white and blue Riding Hood's mother said to her, "Take this basket of goodies to your grandma's cottage, but don't talk to strangers on the way!" Promising not to, Little Red white and blue Riding Hood skipped off. On her way she met Gerry Adams who asked, "Dia dhuit, ca bhfuil tu ag dul a chailin ?" "To my grandma's, Mr. Adams !" she answered.
Gerry Adams then ran to her grandmother's cottage much before Little Red white and blue Riding Hood, and knocked on the door. When Grandma opened the door, he locked her up in the closet. Gerry Adams then wore Grandma's clothes and lay on her bed, waiting for Little Red white and blue Riding Hood.  When Little Red white and blue Riding Hood reached the cottage, she entered and went to Grandma's bedside. "My! What big eyes you have, Grandma!" she said in surprise. "All the better to see a united Ireland , my dear!" replied the wolf. "My! What big ears you have, Grandma!" said Little Red white and blue Riding Hood. "All the better to hear the voters , my dear!" said Adams. "What big voter numbers you have, Grandma!" said Little Red Riding Hood. "All the better to gobble Norn Irn up with " growled Adams, pouncing on her. Little Red white and blue Riding Hood screamed and the Orange marchers in the forest came running to the cottage. They beat Gerry Adams and rescued Grandma from the closet but they left the gay people in there. Grandma hugged Little Red white and blue Riding Hood with joy.  Big Bad Adams ran away never to be seen again. Little Red white and blue Riding Hood had learnt her lesson and never spoke to nationalists ever again.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

AhNowRef

Appointing a SPAD convicted of murdering an innocent woman isn't in the same galaxy -  ::)

Ah well if you're going to go back to before the peace deal then why not kick it all off with Strongbow, the penal laws or maybe just harp on about 50 years of the old "protestant state for a protestant people" stormont or maybe Paisley and the various organisations he and his fellow DUPers were involved in and the pleasant characters they were frequently associated with .. FFS  ::)

The point that many unionists & obviously you, seem to forget is that we are where we are .. i.e. in the here and now .. its a better place for it and incompetence & corruption NOW is not helping ...

You must be in the "hold your nose" category re SF ... thats whats got us to where we are right now .. well, that and DUP Incompetence & corruption

Do you not get that ?

AhNowRef

Quote from: seafoid on February 17, 2017, 05:01:23 PM

Once upon a time there were three little protestant pigs. One protestant pig built a house of straw while the second protestant pig built his house with sticks. They built their houses very quickly and then sang and danced all day because they were in the Orange Order and it was July . The third little protestant pig worked hard all day and built his house with bricks.
Gerry Adams  saw the two little protestant pigs while they danced and played and thought, "What lovely citizens of a united Ireland  they will make!"

One day, Little Red white and blue Riding Hood's mother said to her, "Take this basket of goodies to your grandma's cottage, but don't talk to strangers on the way!" Promising not to, Little Red white and blue Riding Hood skipped off. On her way she met Gerry Adams who asked, "Dia dhuit, ca bhfuil tu ag dul a chailin ?" "To my grandma's, Mr. Adams !" she answered.
Gerry Adams then ran to her grandmother's cottage much before Little Red white and blue Riding Hood, and knocked on the door. When Grandma opened the door, he locked her up in the closet. Gerry Adams then wore Grandma's clothes and lay on her bed, waiting for Little Red white and blue Riding Hood.  When Little Red white and blue Riding Hood reached the cottage, she entered and went to Grandma's bedside. "My! What big eyes you have, Grandma!" she said in surprise. "All the better to see a united Ireland , my dear!" replied the wolf. "My! What big ears you have, Grandma!" said Little Red white and blue Riding Hood. "All the better to hear the voters , my dear!" said Adams. "What big voter numbers you have, Grandma!" said Little Red Riding Hood. "All the better to gobble Norn Irn up with " growled Adams, pouncing on her. Little Red white and blue Riding Hood screamed and the Orange marchers in the forest came running to the cottage. They beat Gerry Adams and rescued Grandma from the closet but they left the gay people in there. Grandma hugged Little Red white and blue Riding Hood with joy.  Big Bad Adams ran away never to be seen again. Little Red white and blue Riding Hood had learnt her lesson and never spoke to nationalists ever again.

lol .. little Red White & Blue riding hood ...   I like it  :)

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: AhNowRef on February 17, 2017, 05:53:14 PM

Ah well if you're going to go back to before the peace deal then why not kick it all off with Strongbow, the penal laws or maybe just harp on about 50 years of the old "protestant state for a protestant people" stormont or maybe Paisley and the various organisations he and his fellow DUPers were involved in and the pleasant characters they were frequently associated with .. FFS  ::)

The point that many unionists & obviously you, seem to forget is that we are where we are .. i.e. in the here and now .. its a better place for it and incompetence & corruption NOW is not helping ...

You must be in the "hold your nose" category re SF ... thats whats got us to where we are right now .. well, that and DUP Incompetence & corruption

Do you not get that ?

Its not going back before the peace deal.  It was only a few years ago mcardle was appointed as a SPAD.  I am far from someone who wants to hold their nose...I have previously voted for Sinn Fein.  However I'm sick of two parties in government who squabble like children and dont want to work together.

IMO its time to give someone else ago instead of voting alone green and orange lines.  Do you not get that?

foxcommander

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: foxcommander on February 17, 2017, 07:02:57 PM
Quote from: Frank_The_Tank on February 17, 2017, 06:45:16 PM

And the point of this photo is?  Want me to go and dig one out of Marty holding a gun from back in the midst of the troubles.

Im talking about the appointment of someone just a few years ago well after the 98 peace agreement convicted of murdering an innocent catholic woman in cold blood to a top position at the heart of government on circa 60-90k a year of public money.  If you dont think that's wrong its as pathetic as the hard core dup votes imo

michaelg

Quote from: seafoid on February 17, 2017, 05:01:23 PM

Did you write this  yourself? 

seafoid

I just changed the original text. Arlene uses Adams to scare the bejaysus out of voters.

Milltown Row2

Still posting on ni politics while yours lies in the gutter!!

No input at all
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 17, 2017, 08:13:19 PM

No input at all
I'm drinking as much £5 wine as I can before the price goes up

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on February 17, 2017, 08:22:25 PM

No input at all
I'm drinking as much £5 wine as I can before the price goes up

When it goes up I'll let you know
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

How partitionist >:(
Last time I looked we have a Government of sorts unlike the 6 North Eastern Counties.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM