Stormont Assembly Elections 2017

Started by give her dixie, January 13, 2017, 11:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Take Your Points

SF letting themselves down each time as they have no notion of the cost of an Irish Language Act.  If McCausland can come up with his illogical estimate extrapolated from Welsh Councils surely someone in SF has enough numeracy to match him with a cost and the leadership should be brave enough to say the Act will cost £millions but it is important to implement.  No one in SF has been up to this so far and McCausland has carried the argument.

T Fearon

Was at Mass tonight in Lurgan,and tracts were handed out to all attendees inside the chapel outlining each political  party's policy on abortion and urging people to vote for avid pro life parties like the DUP and TUV.

No wides

Quote from: Stall the Bailer on February 10, 2017, 12:20:39 PM
If you are on WhatsApp group or the likes, encourage everyone on it, to get out and vote.
If you have training on that week, make sure the management has iton the Thursday night, so everyone is home to vote.

Benny get the word out to hardy and the lads. ;)

No wides

Quote from: Rossfan on February 10, 2017, 12:22:36 PM
And use ye're feckin preferences!!

There will be a United Ireland by easter.

Rossfan

Quote from: T Fearon on February 11, 2017, 09:14:27 PM
Was at Mass tonight in Lurgan,and tracts were handed out to all attendees inside the chapel outlining each political  party's policy on abortion and urging people to vote for avid pro life parties like the DUP and TUV.

Disgraceful on 2 counts.

T Fearon

Devout Catholics cannot morally support parties who would allow abortion

Rossfan

I'm totally against abortion but vote for parties/individuals based on the whole package.

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: T Fearon on February 11, 2017, 09:58:45 PM

anyone who votes based on religion is retarded!

T Fearon

Not if you believe your eternal destiny depends on it

Rois

I'd like to hope the governing parties of Northern Ireland aren't responsible for my eternal destiny, and it is more about the choices I make myself.

Windmill abu

But they are happy to take guidance from the people who carried out, and covered up, child sex abuse.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

armaghniac

Quote from: Windmill abu on February 12, 2017, 12:37:44 AM

But they are happy to take guidance from the people who carried out, and covered up, child sex abuse.

Not true, as  you well know.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

T Fearon

Rois there are no choices when it comes to Church Doctrine.Failure to follow it defies God's Word

bennydorano

Sure wasn't it made embarrassingly clear by Take Yer Points (?)  that you weren't overly clear on the Doctrine either?