Author Topic: Paddy Power projection on Knock Basilica.  (Read 1773 times)

Samforever

• View Profile
Re: Paddy Power projection on Knock Basilica.
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2017, 11:05:12 AM »
In my opinion there's a hell of a lot if stuff  more offensive on this Board alone,to sincere Catholics,than a cheeky projection of the Virgin Mary holding Sam Maguire on Knock Basilica.
I don't doubt that you are right but it was you who raised the issue originally and I am merely pointing out that the incident was offensive to more than a few callers to Joe Duffy. Where it is placed on a list of offensive incidents is a matter of personal opinion. I think we have both developed our points on the matter and we can agree to differ.

I would be more concerned about the well being of any eejit that actually phones in to a show like Joe Duffy. The couple of times I have heard it I couldn't believe the inane drivel and the ignorant way Duffy treats people. Hard to understand how the likes of Duffy and Nolan get prime time shows

T Fearon

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2017, 12:08:34 AM »
They both have a rare skill in drawing people in,on the most inane topics,portraying themselves as men of the people.No matter what you think both him and Nolan are the excellent broadcasters.

Eamonnca1

• Catching the world in my headlights of justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2017, 08:28:44 PM »
The Virgin Mary sure picks her spots to show up in. Where next, a bog in north Longford?

Will we go and visit the holy tree stump, Ted?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login