Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Quote from: laoislad on April 29, 2017, 10:39:40 PM
Sportsmania letting me down big time tonight with the boxing. Anyone else?

Yep. Was a disaster. Ended up finding some online stream.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Boycey

Shite, I seem to be in a minority of 1 on this. For what it's worth I watched it on my iPad and picked one of the SD streams (although it was top class). Anyone a member of their Facebook group it'd be worth looking on there to see how widespread the issue was..

gallsman

Mine was fine (1080p Showtime stream) but it went down in the 8th and 9th for a bit.

Gaffer

Worked well with me. On FB Willie willo advised subscribers to use the Sports extra section.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

straightred

Quote from: Gaffer on April 30, 2017, 02:19:24 PM
Worked well with me. On FB Willie willo advised subscribers to use the Sports extra section.

My sub on sportsmania is up and i haven't renewed yet . I got a zgemma box and that has been great until i recently lost ss4 and ss5 (haven't missed anything yet because of it but I'm sure I will soon). Is sportsmania still worth it?

ONeill

Coming into the summer months I don't think I'll be using it much.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

straightred

Quote from: ONeill on April 30, 2017, 02:52:47 PM
Coming into the summer months I don't think I'll be using it much.

was thinking the same myself - sportsmania is really good for NFL and that doesn't start till september. Also a cheap way of getting gaa if you're away on holidays

Hereiam

Have an openbox and this last month have started lossing stations at least 20 gone and word is the movie channels going next week. Sky have started to change their encryption code and it not lookin good.

heffo

Is the Sportsmania.eu link down?

Can't connect on iPhone or iPad

JPGJOHNNYG

laoislad

Quote from: heffo on April 30, 2017, 06:10:14 PM
Is the Sportsmania.eu link down?

Can't connect on iPhone or iPad
You have to change the URL to sportsmania.rocks
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

straightred

Quote from: Hereiam on April 30, 2017, 05:28:27 PM
Have an openbox and this last month have started lossing stations at least 20 gone and word is the movie channels going next week. Sky have started to change their encryption code and it not lookin good.

Theres a few youtube videos that will help you get most of them back. I'm only missing ss4 and 5 now (or at least thats all i've noticed)

Itchy

Quote from: straightred on April 30, 2017, 09:00:09 PM

Theres a few youtube videos that will help you get most of them back. I'm only missing ss4 and 5 now (or at least thats all i've noticed)

You will be missing more than that. Sky Atlantic and all Eurosports are also gone. Will they find a way around the encryption or will sky turn more channels off is anyone's guess

heffo

Boycey

Quote from: Itchy on April 30, 2017, 09:45:19 PM
Quote from: straightred on April 30, 2017, 09:00:09 PM

You will be missing more than that. Sky Atlantic and all Eurosports are also gone. Will they find a way around the encryption or will sky turn more channels off is anyone's guess

The Disney channels are gone as well I believe plus some others..

Hard to believe Sky would go to the effort of turning some channels off unless they going to do them all? The early talk on the itk forums was that this was a 'low tech' solution from Sky and would be easily worked around but it doesn't appear to be working out like that..