The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Pulled out of Paris climate deal now too.

Joining Syria and Nicaragua as the hold-outs.

Inspirational stuff.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Denn Forever on May 31, 2017, 11:32:28 AM
Quote from: seafoid on May 31, 2017, 09:42:16 AM
The real Trump agenda is beginning to emerge. DeVos wants to cut the Dept of Education budget by 50%, something the GOP fruitcakes have been wanting for years.

Clever move as now any American who want an education will have to pay for it at a DeVos private school.

The reintroduction of the "hedge" schools.
We don't need no education. Trump has shown you can be as thick as pigshit and still get right to the top.

J70

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 31, 2017, 01:54:34 PM
Quote from: Denn Forever on May 31, 2017, 11:32:28 AM
Quote from: seafoid on May 31, 2017, 09:42:16 AM
The real Trump agenda is beginning to emerge. DeVos wants to cut the Dept of Education budget by 50%, something the GOP fruitcakes have been wanting for years.

Clever move as now any American who want an education will have to pay for it at a DeVos private school.

The reintroduction of the "hedge" schools.
We don't need no education. Trump has shown you can be as thick as pigshit and still get right to the top.

Just need a "small loan" from the auld fella to get you started on your way!

Denn Forever

More bombing of innocents but this time a bit further from home and America talking about sending more troops to Afganistan.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/trump-considering-sending-troops-afghanistan/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40102903

Should this be in the WTF thread?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

foxcommander

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on May 27, 2017, 10:37:16 PM
Reports now that Sean Hannity has been fired from Fox News - Murdoch is cleaning up the station so that it does not affect his purchase of BSkyB in UK.

More fake news then?

Hannity still on the air.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

omochain

Quote from: omochain on May 31, 2017, 03:06:46 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 31, 2017, 12:15:49 AM
Quote from: omochain on May 30, 2017, 11:22:32 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 30, 2017, 09:51:21 PM
Quote from: seafoid on May 30, 2017, 08:21:31 PM
Here's one for Foxy

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/05/sean-hannity/528144/

I wouldn't click on any link from that website as it would infect my computer with a multitude of democrat viruses.

and lots of lies.

Go on Foxy. Take a risk and break out of your bubble and read the article. You might find that releasing yourself from the toxic amniotic fluid that the likes of Hannity and Limbaugh feed you to be liberating.😇

If you think that watching the likes of Lemon, Madcow and Blitzer is going to inform you of the truth you are badly mistaken.

Can you not see the frenzy they are talking up? Honestly, CNN/MSNBC and the likes are seriously deranged in their commentary and have stoked up some sort of zombie army willing to take them at their word, repeating the slogans and mantras they've heard on the telly.

That is scary.

Have you seen the state of these pitiful college kids and their protests at graduations? Yeah, strike a blow. Boo Betsy devos why don't you. Well done.

All this stupidity and PC crap will come back to haunt the USA in the years to come. You're bienvenidos.

I just asked you to read the article and you, as usual spew back a toxic brew of nonsense. Get out of your bubble and try to understand what the other side is trying to say. Just read the article and tell me what you disagree with and why?

Just answer the question, Foxy.

foxcommander

Quote from: easytiger95 on May 31, 2017, 08:56:10 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 31, 2017, 12:15:49 AM
Quote from: omochain on May 30, 2017, 11:22:32 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 30, 2017, 09:51:21 PM
Quote from: seafoid on May 30, 2017, 08:21:31 PM
Here's one for Foxy

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/05/sean-hannity/528144/

I wouldn't click on any link from that website as it would infect my computer with a multitude of democrat viruses.

and lots of lies.

Go on Foxy. Take a risk and break out of your bubble and read the article. You might find that releasing yourself from the toxic amniotic fluid that the likes of Hannity and Limbaugh feed you to be liberating.😇

If you think that watching the likes of Lemon, Madcow and Blitzer is going to inform you of the truth you are badly mistaken.

Can you not see the frenzy they are talking up? Honestly, CNN/MSNBC and the likes are seriously deranged in their commentary and have stoked up some sort of zombie army willing to take them at their word, repeating the slogans and mantras they've heard on the telly.

That is scary.

Have you seen the state of these pitiful college kids and their protests at graduations? Yeah, strike a blow. Boo Betsy devos why don't you. Well done.

All this stupidity and PC crap will come back to haunt the USA in the years to come. You're bienvenidos.

Wow, those scary toxic college zombies, and their exercise of free speech and the right to protest. Boo, PC gone mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99s19HBs-6A

You're welcome

Look up evergreen state college and tell me what forcing students to leave campus for a day against their will is going to achieve?

Zombies I tell ya!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I06t5njtt4o

Don't even have the brains to come up with a decent chant.

foxcommander

Quote from: screenexile on May 22, 2017, 09:20:22 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on May 22, 2017, 05:56:11 PM
Quote from: screenexile on May 22, 2017, 09:57:27 AM
Hannity getting stuck into the tin hat Seth Rich nonsense now . . . but it's only the lame stream media that indulge in fake news!!  ::) ::)

Have you been watching any of head Democrat conspiracy theorist Maxine Waters recently??
Surely you have to know this woman is insane or please please please write something defend her. I'd love a good laugh.

Her theories include Putin orchestrated the campaign against Hillary for Trump, Putin created the "lock her up" and "crooked Hillary" chants and the best one Putin invaded Korea?? WTF!! This is a top Democrat we're talking about.

She's acknowledged on TV that she has NO evidence but it's just a matter of finding it.  Good grief.

Even the host is thinking "mental woman" (go to 5 minutes in)
http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/rep-maxine-waters-i-believe-it-s-going-to-lead-right-to-impeachment-947035715691

'Top' Democrat?? Not so sure about that.

She is nuts about Putin coming up with Campaign strategy for Trump and she clearly meant Crimea and not Korea as you've said.

From what I've read about her not too many are taking her seriously anymore. Having said that I had she said anything worse than Gingrich, Hannity, f**king Trump himself even?

I haven't seen anyone give her nonsense any credence yet the 3 above speak the gospel truth according to nutjob conservatives!!

Just a nice little footnote on Maxine Waters and what she's all about- she joined in the celebration when this sc**bag got released.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/never-forget-maxine-waters-embraced-thug-hurled-concrete-reginald-denny/

Watch the video of an innocent man being tortured for no reason and think about it if it was your family member going about their work getting hauled out of that truck.

Then the sc**bag who killed him with a brick to his head had this to say about it.

Q: So how do you feel about Reginald Denny. Do you feel remorse about your participation in what happened with him?

A: I wouldn't believe remorse is the appropriate word. ... Do I feel what occurred to Mr. Denny was justified? No.

Q: Can you say more?

A: It's really not more to say and that's just my humble opinion on that topic. Because if I was to say more, than we would go into a different part of this conversation — talking about going back into my history. It's a lot of things that happened to my people by the hands of Mr. Denny's nationality. But can I blame Mr. Denny for what happened to my people? No. Will I look to them and ask them for remorse, no. How can we heal from this process? How can we heal from that situation?

Q: So he was like a casualty of war?

A: There were many people that were a casualty. Mr. Denny just stands out. It was many people hurt and died in that 1992 situation. But those people are not spoken about. Only things that's spoken about is Florence and Normandie. But people died, people were killed in the '92 riots. Why are their names not being mentioned? Why is nobody not speaking about them? Because don't nobody care about that. Because in the world that we live in, if it bleeds it sells.

Mr. Denny blood was spilled in South Central in a majority black populated community and he happened to be of European descent. So that's why people felt a certain way about that situation. But I feel that the whole entire rebellion in 1992 — there were no winners, there were no losers. It was a situation that took place that brought about a negative situation that I wish we could have went about it — all of us: black, white, Mexican, every nationality – could have went about it differently.

Yep - tell me that you think that was justified and that doesn't make you a little uneasy about the likes of maxine waters and her agenda. She's on all the networks spouting her bile.

seafoid

Gabriel_Hurl

Posting a link from the Independent Sentinel ...................... FFS  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

johnneycool

seafoid

http://www.nybooks.com/daily/2017/05/23/more-dangerous-than-trump-jeff-sessions/

"On May 20, Sessions completed his first hundred days as attorney general. His record thus far shows a determined effort to dismantle the Justice Department's protections of civil rights and civil liberties. Reversing course from the Obama Justice Department on virtually every front, he is seeking to return us not just to the pre-Obama era but to the pre-civil-rights era. We should have seen it coming; many of his actions show a clear continuity with his earlier record as a senator and state attorney general."

Why would Foxy or any Fox viewer support this or the end of the post war order ?

omochain

Foxy, you never answer my questions. You just post another piece of faux outrage from the right wing talking points. Why don't you read the article and let us know where you disagree with it and why.