The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

They won it a couple of years later I think

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: The Stallion on May 25, 2017, 06:45:11 PM
They won it a couple of years later I think

In 2001 with only 3 of the starting team from 1999 starting so it was nearly a complete different team

AZOffaly

Today is the anniversary of Heysel, a dark and shameful day in the history of LFC. RIP to the 39 Juventus fans who died on that terrible day.

brokencrossbar1

Dreadful and dark day. RIP to the 39 fans. Still vividly remember it.

J70

Thank christ that, in England at least, such disgraceful behaviour at matches is more or less a thing of the past.

laoislad

I see Liverpool are coming to the Aviva in early August to play Bilbao.
Tickets go on pre sale tomorrow​. What do they mean by pre sale as opposed to general sale? They don't go on general sale until August 2nd.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on May 30, 2017, 08:46:35 PM
Tickets go on pre sale tomorrow​. What do they mean by pre sale as opposed to general sale? They don't go on general sale until August 2nd.
There are a number of pre-sales. There is a FAI pre-sale, a 3 pre-sale, SSE Airtricity pre-sale and then I think it is general sale (if there are any left!). Wouldn't mind taking the middle lad down as had a good wee day out at the Celtic v Barca match last year.

Boycey

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 30, 2017, 09:15:57 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 30, 2017, 08:46:35 PM
There are a number of pre-sales. There is a FAI pre-sale, a 3 pre-sale, SSE Airtricity pre-sale and then I think it is general sale (if there are any left!). Wouldn't mind taking the middle lad down as had a good wee day out at the Celtic v Barca match last year.

June 2nd surely for general sale?

If they anything like the United game the prices will be scandalous..

Tony Baloney

Got a couple there now. E55 apiece for the cheapest ones.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 31, 2017, 02:32:00 PM
Still far too much for a pre season friendly. A friend of mine got Europa league semi final ticket for just 30 euro.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 31, 2017, 02:32:00 PM
Where did you get them from?

TabClear

Looks like Salah could be on his way from roma for north of 30m. Had a great couple of seasons in italy and only 24 but I'm nearly certain we were close to living him up for 11m a couple of years ago before Chelski gazumped us.  From memory he didn't do much with Chelsea but obviously has developed since then

laoislad

Quote from: TabClear on June 02, 2017, 09:36:27 AM
Looks like Salah could be on his way from roma for north of 30m. Had a great couple of seasons in italy and only 24 but I'm nearly certain we were close to living him up for 11m a couple of years ago before Chelski gazumped us.  From memory he didn't do much with Chelsea but obviously has developed since then
Yeah we were in for him a few seasons ago alright.

Minder

Salah deal to be finalised in next day or two by the look of it
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Minder on June 04, 2017, 10:36:59 PM
Salah deal to be finalised in next day or two by the look of it

Big money. Has he been tearing it up for Roma? Talk of Ox staying at Arsenal now.