Armagh v Fermanagh - Sunday 25th June at 6:30pm

Started by Orior, June 09, 2017, 09:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I was just thinking in the light of Down's impressive win last night,next year will mark the tenth year since Armagh last appeared in an Ulster Final,that's the longest period since 1977.Not good.

Not overly optimistic about tonight.Fermanagh did well against Monaghan,have a better manager than us,have more leaders in the likes of Quigley and Mc Cluskey etc. 50/50 game.

lurganblue

Can't make the match unfortunately. Is it on the radio?

Aaron Boone

McGeeney has the managerial qualities to get the result tonight.

nrico2006

Wonder how many scores the 'super' Armagh forward line will get today?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

on the sideline

Are sky showing this one? Or another other stations? Be a better watch than that Dublin cakewalk.

Owen Brannigan

On the radio:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/gaelic-games/40247817

Only problem is that the commentary is worse than the Armagh play, is there no one in the BBC capable of providing a clear commentary without the nonsense we are hearing this evening?

Why is Jackie Fullerton's apprentice sent to these games?

Over the Bar

Quote from: on the sideline on June 25, 2017, 06:29:15 PM
Are sky showing this one? Or another other stations? Be a better watch than that Dublin cakewalk.

What's the difference between that and a Fermanagh cakewalk?  :)

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

imtommygunn

Follow on twitter... @moysphillymc

Only place i can see it.

bennydorano

8-6 to Armagh at ht. As expected, a shit fest. Armagh happy enuf, played into a stiff breeze in 1st.

balladmaker

LCohen

armaghniac

Some poor shooting from Armagh, intercounty  players should be getting most shots from the 21. Good crowd, considering.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

balladmaker

Armagh 9 Fermanagh 6 few mins into second half