Its confirmed...all Nordies are paranoid

Started by Mike Sheehy, January 17, 2009, 05:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

well I dont want you and Gabriel hurl getting your knickers in a twist and running to  the Tyrone mods therefore I have to limit how badly I kick your arse around the board. 

Tyrones own

Wise up...sure you're the auld Village idiot of the board, there'll be no arse kicked here tonight or any
other night for that matter, your not good enough 8)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

haranguerer

Quote from: Schkite on January 20, 2009, 04:52:03 PM
Damien Cassidy is now giving out about the new rules, why not have a go at him? Or Ross Carr who originally complained? Seems to me yous are just Banty-bashing for the sake of it and it's little to do with what he's said on the new rules.

Theres no point saying anything about them pair, sure half their own supporters would agree with ya.... ;)

Hardy

Good stuff there FOSB. Pity it got swamped in the handbags stuff on the terrace that followed.

Main Street

It was a very enjoyable piece FSOB,
also very true  :)

Seriously though, I thought the ref did a good job with his handling of the Monaghan Tyrone game.
A suitable level of physicalites to get a bit of blood flowing in the freezing crowd but the lid was kept on.

Maguire01

Quote from: Main Street on January 21, 2009, 01:52:55 PM
Seriously though, I thought the ref did a good job with his handling of the Monaghan Tyrone game.
A suitable level of physicalites to get a bit of blood flowing in the freezing crowd but the lid was kept on.

Yes, he did a good job, but that's because he didn't really apply the new rules.