2024 Joe McDonagh Cup

Started by Mossy Bruce, March 24, 2024, 08:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossy Bruce

Oh, that final is going to be a cracker of a match!!!
I sure hope someone is going to televise it!
LAOIS! LAOIS! LAOIS!

G@@

Quote from: Mossy Bruce on May 19, 2024, 05:06:44 PMOh, that final is going to be a cracker of a match!!!
I sure hope someone is going to televise it!
Almost certain RTE TV will cover this game ahead of the Leinster Final on June 8th. It'll probably be a 3.30pm or 4pm Irish time throw in with the Leinster Final to follow at 6pm.

I don't know if RTE matches are geo-blocked outside of Ireland Mossy, if you can go to https://www.rte.ie/player/onnow on Sunday from around 2pm Irish time and see if you can watch whatever game is on live.

If it doesn't work for you, then you'll need to look at getting some VPN software which allows you to cloak your location and set it to Ireland. There are plenty of free VPN software to be had at the end of a google search!
"I can't get over you - 'till you come out from under him" - Pat Shortt - Class!

imtommygunn

GAA Go might do it too for non Ireland?

Spiritof1915

Our neighbours in Offaly are beginning to play 'Laois only have to turn up to win card' across their forum.
Seems they didn't like the press they got last year for fielding their 2nd team against Carlow and waiting breathlessly to see what Laois team fields away to Westmeath this year.
The final is a 50 50 game. Just hoping the laois boys don't fall into that trap being set across the border. Sur don't they have the best u20 hurling team of all time.