The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Tankie on June 25, 2008, 05:22:05 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 25, 2008, 05:09:21 PM
Quote from: Tankie on June 25, 2008, 10:15:52 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 25, 2008, 07:58:53 AM
Quote from: Tankie on June 24, 2008, 11:47:59 PM
Quote from: Tankie on June 22, 2008, 05:34:32 PM
Quote from: Kerry Mike on June 22, 2008, 05:10:53 PM
Where are all the great Jackeen supporters today. Your hurlers are in a Leinster semi final in your own back yard and yet Croke Park looks about 1/4 full at most. Shameful.

Whats Hurling?? i think we should pull a kerry and dump the sport altogether

Read the thread LaoisLad and you will see how the conversation was going - and if you cannot see that that is an off the cuff comment in response to Kerry Mike having a laugh thats your issue.

Also are we really gonna go back down that road of trying to take each other out of context? hows that British Soccer team you support? good to see you came back for GAA season  ;)

Its amazing the amount of times you always claim your "taken out of context" maybe if you stopped talking shite you wouldn't be so mis understood  ::)
Run along now back to your fair weather homies on the Hill their's a good boy,And leave the hurling to those who do have a interest in it

I think its generally only you who takes me out of contect by taking maybe online from a conversation and only posting that, Why is this? .......Maybe its because your a WUM!

Roll on soccer season and we get rid of you again when you run off in another huff just to come back when you realise thta nobody ever missed you! Must be handy being from Laois as they are out of everything by the time your British soccer team start playing!

You must think your hitting some sort of nerve when you keep mentioning my love of soccer,Or why even do you bring it into a debate about hurling in Dublin?.I find this strange and rather funny as i have never denied the fact that i love soccer,I don't see it as a reason to be embarrassed,I would be more embarrassed if i was to say i thought my county should give up playing Hurling..Also why do you keep saying British soccer? Have you just a problem with just British soccer or is it all of soccer? Me i love all soccer British,European,World..So really you don't have to keep telling me that i do..But i also love hurling and Gaelic,believe it or not it is possible to have more than one interest in life
Now if you really have nothing to ad to the Hurling discussion board please leave,as you are dragging me and this side of the board down to your level,If you are just going to reply to this post with more insults to myself please just send me a pm..
Regards

Rant all you want LaoisLad but don't take lines from a conversation and highlight them without showing what the conversation was about or in what context it was said. its the type of thing a WUM does and I hope u have grown out of that.

Also I have no problem with you supporting a British Soccer team!

You just can't help yourself,Ah well twas to be expected..
Once again please either post about hurling or f**k off,and pm me about anything else you wish to say thats not about hurling
Thanks
You'll Never Walk Alone.

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 25, 2008, 05:14:19 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on June 25, 2008, 09:20:14 AM
If Kilkenny moved off to some European super league, or were made play their under 21s or something, we'd actually have a decent Leinster championship now, in competitive terms if not standards wise. I see Laoislad reckons that Wexford and Dublin have passed out Offaly at senior level, well, maybe they have, but I think all three of those teams are very closely matched. Certainly Dublin haven't beaten Offaly since 1991 or something, and Wexford and Offaly is always a close game, as is Dublin Wexford.

Kilkenny are really skewing the picture in Leinster because they are so good, but the under 21 Championship has been very good for the past few years, as all 4 teams, plus the likes of Carlow are quite competitive.

That wasn't intended as a rise AZ,its just my opinion..And i said i think Dublin has passed Offaly out,I would have thought Wexford have been above Offaly for a few years..
But when i said they are above them i wasn't talking in any massive terms,Certainly they are very closely matched but i would think Dublin are ahead of Offaly if maybe only slighty

I didn't think you were taking the rise, a few people would think that. I just think they are all much of a muchness, and Dublin need a championship win over Wexford or Offaly, or both, to reinforce that impression.

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 25, 2008, 05:35:20 PM
Quote from: Tankie on June 25, 2008, 05:22:05 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 25, 2008, 05:09:21 PM
Quote from: Tankie on June 25, 2008, 10:15:52 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 25, 2008, 07:58:53 AM
Quote from: Tankie on June 24, 2008, 11:47:59 PM
Quote from: Tankie on June 22, 2008, 05:34:32 PM
Quote from: Kerry Mike on June 22, 2008, 05:10:53 PM
Where are all the great Jackeen supporters today. Your hurlers are in a Leinster semi final in your own back yard and yet Croke Park looks about 1/4 full at most. Shameful.

Whats Hurling?? i think we should pull a kerry and dump the sport altogether

Read the thread LaoisLad and you will see how the conversation was going - and if you cannot see that that is an off the cuff comment in response to Kerry Mike having a laugh thats your issue.

Also are we really gonna go back down that road of trying to take each other out of context? hows that British Soccer team you support? good to see you came back for GAA season  ;)

Its amazing the amount of times you always claim your "taken out of context" maybe if you stopped talking shite you wouldn't be so mis understood  ::)
Run along now back to your fair weather homies on the Hill their's a good boy,And leave the hurling to those who do have a interest in it

I think its generally only you who takes me out of contect by taking maybe online from a conversation and only posting that, Why is this? .......Maybe its because your a WUM!

Roll on soccer season and we get rid of you again when you run off in another huff just to come back when you realise thta nobody ever missed you! Must be handy being from Laois as they are out of everything by the time your British soccer team start playing!

You must think your hitting some sort of nerve when you keep mentioning my love of soccer,Or why even do you bring it into a debate about hurling in Dublin?.I find this strange and rather funny as i have never denied the fact that i love soccer,I don't see it as a reason to be embarrassed,I would be more embarrassed if i was to say i thought my county should give up playing Hurling..Also why do you keep saying British soccer? Have you just a problem with just British soccer or is it all of soccer? Me i love all soccer British,European,World..So really you don't have to keep telling me that i do..But i also love hurling and Gaelic,believe it or not it is possible to have more than one interest in life
Now if you really have nothing to ad to the Hurling discussion board please leave,as you are dragging me and this side of the board down to your level,If you are just going to reply to this post with more insults to myself please just send me a pm..
Regards

Rant all you want LaoisLad but don't take lines from a conversation and highlight them without showing what the conversation was about or in what context it was said. its the type of thing a WUM does and I hope u have grown out of that.

Also I have no problem with you supporting a British Soccer team!

You just can't help yourself,Ah well twas to be expected..
Once again please either post about hurling or f**k off,and pm me about anything else you wish to say thats not about hurling
Thanks

I did post about hurling by saying that we would be better off focusing on football but you were too busy being a WUM to see that.
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Ok Tankie i see what your at,You want the last word,Fair enough i'll play along with your immature ways.
You can reply with whatever you want,And i won't reply ,Therefore giving you the last word...
But honestly i have a have 9 month old niece that has more cop on than you do ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

INDIANA

Tankie the only WUM is yourself. I mean why bother posting on the hurling section if thats all you have. Exactly what a WUM does.

Tankie

QuoteChill out INDIANA  its just my view of Dublin hurling, i just think we would be better off putting our resources into football and try win that. With hurling we are not even talking about winning anything and every year is just about beating a bad Wexford team which we cannot do!

This was my post in regard to Dublin hurling the LL decided not to pick up on this but decided to run with a one line off the cuff comment in response to Kerry Mike - Typical of LaoisLad if you follow his trend, doesn't read the conversation just what suits to cause trouble!
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Who do Dublin play next?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

imtommygunn

Yeah was wondering that myself LL.

Dublin seem to have reached a point like some say here where maybe a change of management would do them some good. No matter about good underage hurlers the experienced senior hurlers in Wexford etc would maybe be that bit cuter. The less "cute" teams always seem to get caught for goals in the FB line and Dublin did that alright. In saying that Daviid O'Callaghan looked as threatening as any of the Jacobs.

It'll be interesting to see how the hurling pans out this year. Granted I don't think Wexford will challenge Kilkenny but I'm not sure anyone will. It seems like they are just way ahead of the rest. What Galway will do remains to be seen as they have the players to be the closest.

IMO Dublin are on a par with Wexford / Offaly and will overtake them in 2/3 years. Laois and Antrim would be that bit behind.

Clare, Limerick, Tipp, Cork and Waterford would then be that wee bit above Wexford  / Dublin etc./Offaly. Really where Dublin etc need to be aiming at is beating one of the aforementioned 5 teams.

I have a funny feeling Cork will be there or thereabouts later on in the year though- I still think they could be that bit classier than any of the other "challengers" but given they got beat by Tipp they've to prove it...

INDIANA

dublin have limerick or cork next, if we draw limerick it will be reasonably competiive but we won't get near Cork i'm afraid, no chance. It's a s much a toughness as cuteness, knowing when to pull a jersey and when not to. ie concede a point rather than a goal and our underage teams still haven't learnt that either i'm afraid.