Ulster Senior Club League

Started by thewobbler, January 10, 2007, 09:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Estimator

To the best of my knowledge the Screen game did not go ahead yesterday, due to Mullabawn's withdrawal from the competition!
Ulster League Champions 2009

nrico2006

Derrylaughan are a decent side, nothing special.  Won divison 2 last year( There's 1A, 1B, then 2 and 3).  The Moy will obviously be without the two Cavanaghs and ryan mellon
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

aontroim abu

how did carrickmore go against rossa?

loughshore lad

Ardboe hosted the Loup yesterday, Loup came out on top 1-9 to 0-9 in what was a reasonable enough game giving the time of the year. Ardboe enjoyed slightly more of the possesion but could not convert this to scores and with their keeper gifting Loup an early goal they probably deserved to shade it. Interestingly all Loups big guns played including McBride and McFlynn - they must be planning one last push this season.

snappiered

Quote from: loughshore lad on February 12, 2007, 12:40:17 PM
Ardboe hosted the Loup yesterday, Loup came out on top 1-9 to 0-9 in what was a reasonable enough game giving the time of the year. Ardboe enjoyed slightly more of the possesion but could not convert this to scores and with their keeper gifting Loup an early goal they probably deserved to shade it. Interestingly all Loups big guns played including McBride and McFlynn - they must be planning one last push this season.

Did Brian Mc Guigan play yesterday? Was horse or Tommy Mc Guigan playing?

loughshore lad

Quote from: snappiered on February 12, 2007, 12:51:14 PM

Did Brian Mc Guigan play yesterday? Was horse or Tommy Mc Guigan playing?
[/quote]

Brian did not play, I would say it will be a while yet before he is in action for Ardboe never mind Tyrone. Horse has not been seen all year. Tommy was on and was probably the best player on show.

nrico2006

Carrickmore tanked rossa(who were at home??) by about 15/16 points!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

chuck hughes

Coalisland beat Creggen. 2:12 0:7

realredhandfan

Ardboes a better team without the horse, is coleman back in..

loughshore lad

Quote from: realredhandfan on February 12, 2007, 05:56:04 PM
Ardboes a better team without the horse, is coleman back in..
Mickey came on as a sub, but played in full forward which I found strange. He has so much potential to be a major player for Ardboe but he has not delivered consistently since 1998.
I would definitely say Ardboe are a better team without horse at centre half back however in my opinion he still has something to offer if he wants to, however his comitment to Ardboe has been a joke for years now.

realredhandfan

agreed, his experience is invaluable, but needs to put a little more back into the club,  What position did he do in 1998.

loughshore lad

Quote from: realredhandfan on February 15, 2007, 03:54:58 PM
agreed, his experience is invaluable, but needs to put a little more back into the club,  What position did he do in 1998.

He was midfield in 1998. Had a great campaign that season (until the final when he got sent off after about 10 minutes) but Malachy Coyle was his partner that year and it was his influence that helped Mickey immensely.
What club are you from by the way rrhf?[

realredhandfan

I was talking about the horse putting a bit more back in there LS lad,  No I rememebr mickey getting sent off, kind of a reaction heat of the moment thing.  I remember Mc Bride being moved in on benny - the worst move i ever seen in GAA.  the club im from - the club who I believe should heve been in the final with you that day.  Donaghmore St Patricks. 

Billy Magoo

Seems to be down to the Q/F stage.  Couple of good games on this weekend with Glenullin playing Loup (will glenullin be seeking revenge from last years championship exit?).  Also our game V carrickmore shoudl be a good'un also, weather permitting.

SUNDAY 18th MARCH -

Latton v Ballinderry

Moy v Coalisland

Slaughtneil v Carrickmore

Glenullin v Loup

Derry Daisy

Billy will we have a team?? Stag this weekend!!!!