Ulster Senior Club League

Started by thewobbler, January 10, 2007, 09:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlimShady

no, its what all the Ma's/wives/girlfriends are trying to scrub off their towels in Bellaghy!!!  :D ;D

Bacon

Slim & Max - can you use the PM facility? or better still meet up and kick the shit out of each other in a car park.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

SlimShady

Bacon, I'd quite happily not talk to the man but he stalks me!!

Derry Daisy

Group A 
Buncrana
Glenullin
Gortin
Maghery
Irvinestown

Group B 
Aghyaran
Silverbridge
Clontibret
Ballyholland
Loup

Group C 
Dromore
St Michaels Armagh 
Latton
Kilcoo
Castledawson

Group D 
Trillick
Armagh Harps
Donaghmoyne
St Pauls 
Slaughtneil

Group E 
Donaghmore
Tir na nOg 
Scotstown
Longstone
St Johns 
Ballinderry

Group F 
Mullabawn
Brookeborough
Cargin
Ballinascreen
Moy
Derrylaughan

Group G
Carrickmore
Pearse Og Armagh
Doohamlet Monaghan
Kinawley
Rossa
Lavey

Group H 
Coalisland
Dromintee
Bryansford
Creggan
Roslea
Killyclogher

SlimShady

That isn't Belfast's Rossa is it?  :o

BallyhaiseMan

where the f**k are we  ??? and the rest of the Cavan teams...i was told just after Christmas we were entering it.

SlimShady

i thought bailieboro were in our group and not brookeborough

BallyhaiseMan

maybe they were and pulled out and were replaced by the Fermanagh men....its always the same....there will probably be lots of changes to them groups as no doubt some teams will pull out in the coming weeks.

Maximus Marillius

My undewrstanding that there was an effirt to improve the quality of the compo which meant not granting access to some teams...still....there is still some tripe in it.

Rossi

The Cavan teams probably didn't enter as their league was orginally to start on 18th Feb and this would have more than likely overlapped with the Ulster Club league.

BallyhaiseMan

You're probably correct Rossi...The County Board have completely fucked that up.... its now starting in the 2nd week in March isnt it?

Sky Blue

Admin - there's more. Pity Armagh Idiot couldn't be bothered looking for the existing threads before starting a new one. This happened before Christmas with Armagh Harps posters staring loads of different threads. If the Armagh posters can't behave themselves they should be banned. Just like Flameboy and the other Dubs. Or is there a northern (Armagh) bias?